Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Minecraft Server do you play on?
Hey guys! I'm a little bored! I would love to know what Minecraft server you guys play on! Maybe we could get together and build something!
I play on a private server but if I find a public 1.0 server I will let you know Big Grin
I play on the official HF group Minecrafters server, it's fun and everyone is chill you should and apply if your not already in the group.
I usually play on mc.derpmc.com, It's alright - Australian based, although I don't play Minecraft that often anymore so I'm kind of over it.
"If you cannot explain something simply, then you do not understand it at all." - Albert Einstein
"The best way to predict the future is to invent it." - Alan Kay
I don't play minecraft and it's bugged in my computer now i don't know why :S
Usually the server I administrate. Either that or the official minecrafters server. Can't wait until they do a map reset.
I administrate a few servers, and was an MCBans admin at one point, but that's in the past, and now I'm MCBanned. And Ignite, I am in the Minecrafters group haha, it's a fun server but there isn't a lot going on on the server.
I dont play minsctadr bro sorrry Smile
@Burner, you're spamming to get your post count up, and you can't spell, you don't even know the game we're talking about do you?
I play on a Huge server that specializes in building My Little Pony pixel art.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OG Minecraft names Purple Haze 36 19,579 03-18-2016, 10:55 PM
Last Post: Kopiko
  Do you play minecraft? Tactical_Turtle 24 2,852 08-19-2013, 03:48 PM
Last Post: Uzi
  Minecraft Monetize™ 3 964 06-22-2012, 02:19 PM
Last Post: Ellinia
  Avoid DEA - Minecraft Drug Server BreShiE 11 2,399 05-24-2012, 02:58 PM
Last Post: DAMINK™
  Does anyone here play minecraft tekkit. Magma 1 800 05-01-2012, 08:55 PM
Last Post: Corpzz