Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
Computer Information - Program Made By Me
I can take criticism, but when I have 14 year old's coming on my thread, telling me how to code, even though it works perfectly fine the way it is, it gets quite annoying.

I do not like people that are like that, it works, so why bother replying with something so aggressive, blatantly trying to piss me off. I take every comment into consideration with future programs of mine, I just don't see the point in telling me how I should code, I code the way I do. That wont change.

Please don't start a flame war on this thread, just leave this thread for crap related to the program, if you want to contact me further and abuse me some more, please do so in PM.

Thanks
~BreShiE

EDIT: I took your post into the wrong context, sorry. I do see what you're trying to say, but as I mentioned above, I don't think I should be told how I code. Everyone codes differently.

I know I reacted badly towards their comments, but I just don't have time for people just trying to get on the bad side of me, there's a reason why I'm on this site and not HF...
If you all keep arguing, then you'll all be given warnings and I'll just close the thread.
Keep discussions on-topic.
(11-20-2011, 03:53 PM)Brandenx781 Wrote: It's sad to see someone who's in charge of a group, not be able to take criticism.

Why do you keep telling people to keep off your threads? What are you? 5? Stop being a little dumb child, and learn to take criticism in order for you to get better. Do you just want "Ohhh nice stuff!"

It's sad that you can't take the truth, and you're in charge of the coders group? Wow, nice way to show maturity. Sad. Very sad.

He is the LEADER of the Coders?

I should really report this directly to Omni. He is not mature enough to handle constructive criticism nevermind handle his own group... hes a terrible coder.
Hmmmm, All out war with iRtehLeet and Breshie. Nonetheless - Nice work on this man.

Also - iRtehLeet is definitely a good coder. Bit of an Idol as well.
As Fragma said, keep discussion on topic please, all this tit-for-tat is stupid.
Hey look, this no-brain little immature kid is banned now, JUST DESERTS MATE!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  VB.NET Computer Information [SRC] Fragma 35 15,929 01-07-2012, 03:56 PM
Last Post: Quantum
  EzInfo Source | Computer Information Grabber Die 3 1,837 01-03-2012, 02:07 PM
Last Post: Die
  Computer Commands made by Red X Red X 5 1,427 07-31-2011, 09:05 PM
Last Post: Red X
  [VB8] Getting Your IP & Information [TUT] Fragma 28 10,608 05-20-2011, 06:53 AM
Last Post: stephen5565
  [HELP] Program I Made not running? Richard 8 2,435 03-26-2011, 08:45 AM
Last Post: HakkuR*