Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The "Last Movie You Watched" Thread
Every casual forum has these kinds of threads,so I'm opening one here.

Post the title of the movie you watched,rate it ( from 0-10 ),and write something about it.

Example:

-50 First Dates (2004)

The movie was horrible. A comedy I didn't laugh too,and a crap movie in general.

Acting was ok,but ok for Adam Sandler and other actors that need acting lessons. The plot was interesting but it soon got boring after 30 minutes of the movie.

The movie was kinda saved by Rob Schneider and his character.

5.5/10
Taken - 10/10

I loved this movie. It's an action and shows the stupidity of how women think they know everything and only want things, and don't think of consequences. Then the man (main character) has to go save his daughter from being sent into prostitution in europe.

It was great, but it works me up too much.
Radix From HF
Superhero Movie ('8 , I think )

Well it makes you laugh hard at many points , but not to mention its an fail. If you watch it you will certainly enjoy the movies with lots of laugh but it sucks at story.

5.5/10
[Image: pp0iE.png]
I watched Captain America 7/10
It was a pretty good movie and very interesting to watch.
[Image: signature___ati_radeon_by_kravicka-d2y2f1x.png]
Oh Actually the last one I watched was Jack and Jill.

It was pretty funny on adam sandlers part but could have been put together a lot better. 7/10
Radix From HF
The last movie I watched was Source Code, and I thought it was a great film.
The ending looked like it was going to be sad, but it got way better.
(11-12-2011, 06:45 AM)Radix Wrote: Taken - 10/10

I loved this movie. It's an action and shows the stupidity of how women think they know everything and only want things, and don't think of consequences. Then the man (main character) has to go save his daughter from being sent into prostitution in europe.

It was great, but it works me up too much.

Taken is a quality film. I love it to be honest one of the best I've watched in a while.

OT:

Just finished watching Bourne Supermacy, movie was alright prefer the over editions though.

I think the last movie I watched was Mr. & Mrs Smith.

Rating - 7/10

Comments - I thought there would be a lot more action involved in it, it wasn't the first time I've watched the movie; if I remember correctly I've at least watched the movie three times or so. The action was fine but could've had a little bit more included, thought it had a bad ending and the story-line was bland. Acting was great, no doubt about that.
[Image: 7AqFN0N.gif]
Shawnshank redemption or the hangover Smile
My profession, you can call me a pothead, 'nuff said
What is your rating firetech? Hangover is a great movie.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What is your favorite movie? killermanjaro65 20 3,225 04-05-2014, 04:36 PM
Last Post: Brooke
  21 Jump street movie rid47 8 1,691 08-05-2013, 07:28 AM
Last Post: Uzi
  Your last movie? Meat 25 5,366 08-05-2013, 07:26 AM
  Your Favourite Hacking/Security/Fraud Movie? Jacko 42 14,828 08-05-2013, 07:25 AM
  Movie Production company advice needed Plex 0 729 12-15-2011, 10:45 PM
Last Post: Plex