Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do you think of my sig and avatar
Well the title says it all, i want you's to rate my sig and avatar. Im only new a Photoshop so any feedback will be appreciated.

[Image: wbtnrd.png]

[Image: failninjaavatarcopy.png]
Your signature doesn't have any depth. It's like really plain 2d-ish. For that kinda sig I'd use another font and also other colours. Sorta hard to read at first. Blend in the render a bit better. And maybe some fancy borders.
As for your avatar, there still are some white spots left. Right around the blades. Try and render that out clearer.
I personally don't like Bevel and Emboss on text, or generally, but that is up to you.
That's all I've got for now, hope it helps.
[Image: mint.png]
First you should go and look for blending tutorials. I suggest to start wih www.sigtutorials.com main page. You have to know how to blend your render to the BG. So render wont be so visible.
Secondy use c4d's. You can also search tutorials for that from the same page. Use low brushwork and don't make is so visible. Use simple fonts like Arial, NTR or simple downloaded fonts. Mainly just look wat fits the theme more. Also make some borders around. Use stroke option with 1 % and black color. When you get all those checked up, move to lightning and depth.
[Image: Nyan.jpg]
I like the sig but the font is lame Tongue
[Image: wwsigcopy.jpg]
I too like the sig, but not the font... I'd give it 7/10 for effort tho.
FREE PSN CARDS, XBOX LIVE, GAMES + MORE VIEW THREAD Here Yeye
You give a 7/10 for everything... Smile
[Image: wwsigcopy.jpg]
Thanks heaps for the feedback guys, ill follow some of those tuts on that site and re-post what it looks like.
your name is really funny but i like 'em..

7/10

and 8/10.
very nice avatars and signatures.. i like the first signature Smile
[Image: gameoverp.png]
Avatar 7/10, Sig 8/10, pretty good though still.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [REQ] New Sig & Avatar BreShiE 17 2,180 12-07-2011, 06:15 AM
Last Post: BreShiE
  Avatar + Sig REQUESTS Saga 0 514 08-23-2011, 03:02 AM
Last Post: Saga
  [Free Service] Sig / Avatar / Banner [Photoshop] ๖ۣۜDunsparth 0 647 06-16-2011, 05:41 PM
Last Post: ๖ۣۜDunsparth
  winter wonderland [avatar + sig] bkotz 18 3,041 09-08-2010, 07:45 AM
Last Post: bkotz
  Rate my Sig and Avatar. Shadow Soul 11 1,017 04-11-2010, 11:58 AM
Last Post: Christopher