Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello from Criteria
Hello SupportForums, I'm Criteria, i'm 18 years old and I love to play sports and have a good time with friends. I don't really have a family because my mom and dad got divorced, and currently my mom recently died to to breast cancer so you have to imagine how hard it is for me to think, and overall live right now, because she's the only family member, I REALLY KNOW. My girlfriend always support's me when it comes down to hard decisions and whenever I'm feeling sad for my mom.

In my opinion, I think I have near perfect grammar, and I always try to have it so whenever I chat, people won't think I'm 12 years old or what not, because I can't spell a correct word lol. The sports I play are Football (American Football) Baseball, and Basketball. I'm 6 foot 4 inches tall and weigh around 215 pounds, I love to go to the gym and workout with my buddies, but when I'm not play sports or working out I'm on the computer having a good time meeting new people.

I had one little 7 year old brother, but he died of heart failure, and in the process of a lung transplant. I can say, that had to be my most difficult time of all, because I remember whenever we would go to a park and ride a roller coaster, or we went outside, and shot some basketball and rode bikes, or even went to the mall so I could buy him some new shoe's or something. All of these thing's are very difficult in life, but I guess some things are meant to be. I hope you enjoyed my little introduction, it was very devastating to write all of this information about me especially about my mom and brother.

Thanks,
Hello Criteria and welcome to SupportForums,
That's a very detailed introduction you created, thanks for actually taking the time to create an introduction with quality.
I could see you having some potential on SupportForums and I do hope you stick around rather than leaving after hitting 100 posts.
Please ensure you have read through our Help Documents before beginning your journey on SupportForums, anything else then send me a private message.
Take care man and I'll see you around the forums, enjoy your time with us! Blackhat
[Image: 7AqFN0N.gif]
Thanks for the compliment, and welcoming me, I appreciate it.
You deserve some reputation, here's 1 positive to get you started.
Take care!
[Image: 7AqFN0N.gif]
You to, thanks, I appreciate it. Big Grin