Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fragma's Graphic Design Services - Logos/Banners/3D/Animation/Editing + Much More!
Fragma's Graphic Design Services

What I can do for you:
Website Banners
Forum Userbars
Icons
Buttons
Logos
Website Mascots
Backgrounds / Wallpapers
3D Text Signatures
Advertisements
Program GUI's
C4D Renders
Video Rendering
Video Editing
Special Effects (Smoke/Explosions/Fire/Liquids, etc..)
Compositing
Animations (2D, 2.5D & 3D).
Graffiti Designs
3D Modelling
Character Designs

What else?:
- I can take your Cinema 4D work, and get the best results out of it, through tweaking your render settings, setting up your lighting, texturing your models, etc...
- I will rig and animate a walk cycle for any given character on Cinema 4D.
- I can design a character from scratch, and then model it in 3D for any website mascots.
- I can write up full length tutorials either for yourself, or for your forums, which will be 100% unique, original, and written for you and you only.

What software I use:
Cinema 4D R13
Adobe Photoshop CS5
Adobe Illustrator CS5
Adobe After Effects CS4
Final Cut Pro X
Real Flow 2012
Zbrush
Maya

How much do you charge?:
This depends entirely on the work that you want doing.
Simple stuff like making 3D text signatures will be as little as £3, whereas more time consuming work such as rigging and animating could cost up to £70.
Prices can be discussed properly once you've requested something.

Can I see some of your work?:
www.talkgfx.net/gallery

Nice thread good luck with the sales hope it will succeed Smile
My profession, you can call me a pothead, 'nuff said
Thanks a lot. I've already quite a bit of interest on a few other sites so things are looking fairly good.
Fragma is a godsend when it comes to graphics, hope you get some sales man.
I can vouch for Fragma. Some of his stuff is really good and I would recommend him.
Don't know how much business you'll get but it's the only service that's graphic related here.
[Image: QRCjW2pNdRK00.gif]
#Korra2018
Thanks for the vouches guys! I'm getting a lot of inquires but nobody has bought anything as of yet. Hopefully that will change soon!
Vouch for Fragma. He completed a service for me as well. I honestly suggest adding all examples of your work to Fragma.me and adding it.
(11-01-2011, 01:45 PM)Laugh Wrote: Vouch for Fragma. He completed a service for me as well. I honestly suggest adding all examples of your work to Fragma.me and adding it.

Yeh I think that's what I'll be doing tonight.
Thanks for the vouch.
You can now see a lot of my work at www.talkgfx.net/gallery
It seems pretty good. Hope you make some money from it,

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Unlimited Revisions | Stationery Design Set | Logo Design Service at Very Low Price tk-hassan 0 201 07-21-2017, 03:38 AM
Last Post: tk-hassan
  Quality Custom Logo Design Services From TEMOK Starts at $95/Mo | Unlimited Revisions tk-hassan 0 210 04-26-2017, 02:48 AM
  Built Your Business by Getting Top Web Design Services With Special Features | TEMOK tk-hassan 0 262 02-24-2017, 03:45 AM
  Starting at $95 TEMOK Offers Super Fast Logo Design Services With Special Features tk-hassan 0 323 01-19-2017, 06:10 AM
  TEMOK Offers High Quality Web Design Services With W3C Certified HTML | $175 Only tk-hassan 0 137 10-04-2016, 02:12 AM