Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well, well, well, SF....
First of all, I wasn't referred to this site by anyone, let's just say I have my reasons for finding the site, and I'll probably be on here very frequently. I'm more of a serious and intellectual person that likes helping people out most of the time, and I've just about given up video games (xD) and have replaced that with the main goal of helping people. Sadly, I'm more of a shy and antisocial person, but I'm looking to change that.

Well, I'm a freshman in highschool and I've been fascinated by the human mind for years now, and I guess you could say that I learn most everything I know about it on my own. It's not a matter of really 'learning' it as much as it is about 'interpreting' different things.

My main activities would have to be school, photo-editing (only basics, I'm more of a hands-on person for that stuff), writing poetry, and helping out friends/people. I decided to find this place because some strange feeling pulled me in to join a website like this. And while I'm here, you probably won't hear very many problems from me, I'm more of the helper and the worrier, so I worry for myself (lol).

I hope that i have a good time while I'm a member of these forums and I wish you all the same.
Welcome to support forums, Facade. Smile
[Image: cooldude.png]

(09-05-2011, 08:36 AM)Orgy Wrote: If you understand what you're doing, you aren't learning anything. ;)
Welcome to SupportForums Facade and thank you for taking the time necessary to registering here.
If you need anything then be sure to let me know through the use of the private messaging system.
Alternatively you can find everything else you need from the Help Documents or sending a PM to a member of staff.
Take care and I'll see you around, stay as active and high quality as possible! Blackhat
[Image: 7AqFN0N.gif]