Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More sections in Coding Support forums?
So, Hey guys, It's me,

I Was just wondering, Why don't you make some new sections in the Coding Support Forum, like maybe Ruby section, Or if you are too lazy, Then make an "Other Languages" section

Supporters?

-Lareak Blackhat
I want to add a Ruby section but not sure we have enough people here yet to GIVE support. Sure we can request it all day but if most threads go unanswered it looks bad.

I might add an "Other language" in the future but I prefer the forums we have not be dead. Each should have useful content.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
There is enough people now Big Grin
No Omni is right, I was looking at most of the suggestions here and thinking to myself that the site doesn't have enough supports or people with certain skills. I just hope he doesn't merge with some other forum like he did with HackForums. I hated when that happened.
[Image: Uhriventis.gif]
Agree with omni , but i suggest making a "Other language" and giving it a week or 2 to see if its active or not , if not then delete it.
I'm bumping this to avoid creating a new thread. I want to suggest a other/miscellaneous coding section for languages like Assembly (so I have a place to share snippets I've worked on). If you're not confident in the section being active enough on its own, you could always merge another section or two with it.
<Aoi-chan> everyone's first vi session. ^C^C^X^X^X^XquitqQ!qdammit[esc]qwertyuiopasdfghjkl;:xwhat
I'll think about an Assembly and Machine Code lang section too.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
How about C? (not C#/C++.)
GamerCraft

Visit it, and tell me what you think. Tongue
(02-10-2010, 02:46 AM)TheLifelessOne Wrote: How about C? (not C#/C++.)

I believe C and C++ should be one forum.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Support Forums For Sale? Shadaw 27 4,932 10-15-2014, 02:43 PM
Last Post: Robust
  Is it Okay to use support-forums if you're banned from Hackforums? Paramore 8 1,835 09-07-2012, 05:28 AM
Last Post: rattlesnake™
  About these sections Kewlz 2 946 06-21-2012, 08:14 AM
Last Post: Kewlz
  How to Pick Up Support Forums? Metapod 5 1,562 06-20-2012, 11:16 AM
Last Post: Cronus
  Support Forums - Activity Diabolic 76 14,877 06-03-2012, 03:17 PM
Last Post: Diabolic