Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to change my IP?
Hello guys, I need help changing my IP address. I'm using router Cisco, can someone tell me how to change my MAC or any other way to change my IP. Thanks in advice.
I usually just disconnect my router for around 30 seconds then turn it back on,

My IP would automatically change that way.
[Image: 7AqFN0N.gif]
(10-23-2011, 07:42 AM)Uzi. Wrote: I usually just disconnect my router for around 30 seconds then turn it back on,

My IP would automatically change that way.

This is not working with me, I've tried a lot of times.
(10-23-2011, 07:46 AM)Mangix Wrote: This is not working with me, I've tried a lot of times.

Ah, alright well here's a video showing alternative methods into switching IP's.

I think I'm doing it wrong. Can you Team View me? I'm going to PM if so. Thanks in advice.
(10-23-2011, 10:01 AM)Mangix Wrote: I think I'm doing it wrong. Can you Team View me? I'm going to PM if so. Thanks in advice.

Sorry, I don't know any other method of changing my IP other than restarting my router.
That's the only method I've had to use, you should contact your ISP if you're having problems.
The awesome method is to go to a VPN site and buy a premium membership and change your ip.
[Image: Z95Xp.png]
You can either use a VPN or use a proxy, or use Proxifier.
If you fail to change your I.P, another alternative is using a VPN (Virtual Private Network), below is some steps on how to get a free one.

step 1. go to your email
step 2. make a new message
step 3. send it to promotion@vpnod.com
step 4. put in subject vpnod
step 5. enjoy! you should get a email within 10-20 seconds.
It's easy.
Use proxies.
use RDP's
Use Vpn's
use HotSpotShield.