Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm taking steroids.
(10-23-2011, 05:40 AM)Shattering - Wrote: Yeah, it's not that good. I Think... But I don't know THE BIG Negative points of it, so dunno.

If you don't yet know the negative factors of taking steroids then why put yourself at risk?
[Image: 7AqFN0N.gif]
(10-25-2011, 09:56 AM)Uzi. Wrote: If you don't yet know the negative factors of taking steroids then why put yourself at risk?
Indeed why you are taking steroids and not going outside of your home for runnig 15 minutes a day is not so boring and then going back to home and a get a sweet shower.
www.advertise4you.info

Its an promotion forum with a lot of seo tutorials,you can register and you can start advertise your site by registering.It also contains:

Search engine optimization|Free Posting Packages |Graphics |Games
(10-25-2011, 11:23 AM)Advertise4you Wrote: Indeed why you are taking steroids and not going outside of your home for runnig 15 minutes a day is not so boring and then going back to home and a get a sweet shower.

True, it's got numerous side-effects in which can cause you problems within the future.
Just gain muscles normally through doing weights, eating healthily etc.
[Image: 7AqFN0N.gif]
(10-25-2011, 09:56 AM)Uzi. Wrote: If you don't yet know the negative factors of taking steroids then why put yourself at risk?

I'm older then 20, I'm 1m75 and I my weight was like 57. I Can eat whatever I want but I won't get any fatter. Also, I did go to the gym before I took those pills, but I didn't get any muscles. I Think it was because I didn't have fat to 'convert into muscles?'

With these pills I finally see some results. But after this package I stop taking them.

Thank you guys.
You guys are acting like hes the only one in the world to ever take steroids. Loads of people use steroids, some even keep it going to their late ages.

I suggest you stop in about a week or two. What kind of steroids are you taking to be exact?
[Image: 9b2f1.png]
(10-25-2011, 02:35 PM)яobotics Wrote: You guys are acting like hes the only one in the world to ever take steroids. Loads of people use steroids, some even keep it going to their late ages.

I suggest you stop in about a week or two. What kind of steroids are you taking to be exact?

It's Danabol Methanddienone, I thought I had tables of 25mg, but now I see I have tablets of 50mg.
For men, the more severe side effects of steroids include:

-Premature balding or hair loss
-Dizziness
-Mood swings, including anger, aggression, and depression
-Hallucinations
-Paranoia
-Insomnia
-Nausea and vomiting
-High blood pressure
-Higher risk of injuring muscles and tendons
-Jaundice (yellowing of the skin); liver damage
-Urinary problems and pain when urinating
-Testicular shrinkage
-Breast development (gynecomastia)
-Impotence and sterility
-Stunted growth (for teenagers)

Just keep some of those in mind mate. I would hate for you to regret it later on in life.
[Image: Zephie_Sig_by_GKmero.png]
I took steroids for over 8 years, they will change your personality make you aggressive give you spots,
make you big but when you come off them you lose it all, so my advice stay away.
You can't convert fat into muscle lol. Also I'm interested to know- do steroids boost the muscle building process or is it when you stop them, you lose all your muscle?
[Image: iGvZI.png]
Hey don't use them , they might be harmful for you.