Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do I have Lung Cancer?
I'm 16 years old and I smoke a little mostly every other day. I stopped smoking now because I been getting pains in my chest and can't breathe very well. I don't have asma. I wen't to the doctor and he said everything was fine but I still have breathing problems. What do you think is going on? Ohmy
[Image: Sig3.png]
I think you are just experiencing some effects from smoking doubt you would have cancer after a few smokes. If that was the case then almost everyone would have cancer from second hand smoke. Just wait a few days and if it's still happening then tell your doctor you are worried.
I don't know,but whatever it may be.Try to stop smoking bud I'm 18 now and I havn't touched it Smile
[Image: Z95Xp.png]
it happens to me from time to time. a close friend of mine is now a doctor and told me that its a symptom of a bigger problem. i'm not sure if its true though Big Grin but it could be as i searched online.
Nobody will be able to give you an accurate illness diagnosis over the internet, not even the best of doctors. The best advise I could give to you right now is to go to a health-care professional to get your symptoms checked out, just in case they are something serious.
I am not sure if you have lung cancer, but I think it may be the beginning of it.
I suggest that you stay away from smoking and never start again.

Try getting an X-ray or a CAT scan to check your lungs.
You really need to go and see a doctor sounds bad but I doubt its cancer.
I doubt you've developed lung cancer, unless your parents smoke 2-3 packs a day, and you're up there ass inhaling the second hand smoke.
Either lung cancer, or your sick. Like a cold and you have a stuff throat or something. Go back to him and get him to check you for lung cancer.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Iv just checked myself for cancer... Maca 1 624 10-24-2011, 08:15 PM
Last Post: Peter L