Memory: Corsair XMS2 2x2GB 800Mhz 4-4-4-18
HDD: 320GB Western Digital 16MB Cache 7,200 RPM
Case: Thermaltake Soprano
My first ever PC owned was a ASUS.

4gig RAM
640gb + 80gb HD.
Dual Proccessors, 2ghz.
etc.

No one said they had to be old, right? That was the first one I owned. And still is the one I have now. Smile
At the top will be the same place you hang from.
mine was a computer called "epic" lol with windows 95 haha proper dog crap, cant remember the spec but it was super dog poo lol
windows 95 was great!!! Big Grin
My first computer was a clone, running Windows 200 Tongue
(10-28-2009, 08:31 AM)Guerreiro Wrote: What was your first ever PC?

Mine was a :
486dx2 8MHz (16 with Turbo!!)
a whopping 2Mb RAM (extended later with another 2Mb)
20 MB HDD
a soundblaster 16 audio card (or soundcard)
cannot remember videocard, but should be very basic. Big Grin

So what was yours? Smile

I can't even remember.

(10-28-2009, 08:47 AM)`Sharan Wrote: How can you remember all that?

I know right, I can't even remember up to 5 years ago. But as I get older I can remember more for some reason, That's a bit odd.

(10-31-2009, 09:53 AM)Omniscient Wrote: I had a Timex Sinclair 1000 with the added ram 16k (yes that's K) and a cassette drive. We bought it at J&R in NYC and I was very excited. I was about 11 years old.

Where's the computer there xD. Is it the box.? I never seen one that small. It's like, is there a screen on it?
[Image: HFTOTW2DR.png]

It was an HP with 64mb of memory, a 3GB hard drive with Windows 95 on it. I had to install a modem to use dial-up. That's about as primitive as I've ever owned, really. :/
<Aoi-chan> everyone's first vi session. ^C^C^X^X^X^XquitqQ!qdammit[esc]qwertyuiopasdfghjkl;:xwhat
I had a computer before internet. Tongue I remember Internet coming to the houses, modems so you could go on Internet but not call someone. Later ISDN came along for people who wanted to use Internet and call, and then ADSL came along. ;)

@iRoot, You live in the opposite direction. Tongue
the Yamaha MSX
[Image: 180px-Yamaha_msx_ax120_1.jpg]

I remember writing Basic when i was like 6 years old, that's why i am here now Big Grin
(01-16-2010, 12:38 AM)Guerreiro Wrote: I had a computer before internet. Tongue I remember Internet coming to the houses, modems so you could go on Internet but not call someone. Later ISDN came along for people who wanted to use Internet and call, and then ADSL came along. ;)

@iRoot, You live in the opposite direction. Tongue

What do you mean I'm in the wrong direction. I seriously can't remember :/ I don't see how you could remember something that small anyways lol
[Image: HFTOTW2DR.png]