Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Windows not Genuine?
Hello support forum,
I turned on this computer to recieve this error along with one that I did not screenshot before I closed it. My desktop background turned black as well.
1. The first picture I received told me my Windows software was not genuine and that I should download this thing called "WindowsActivationUpdate" I ran it and it causes this error to pop up.
2.[Image: dIE9d.png]
3.When I click "Go online and resolve now" it takes me to a page on microsoft.com that asks me to purchase the software.

Help me please Wacko
Ok, the obvious question: did you torrent your copy of Windows?
Nope, I bought the computer from best buy. I probably should have put that in the main post, my bad. I wouldn't even be asking this if it was torrented.
Well I would call best buy and let them know whats going on, and they would probably help you. If not there are ways around activating windows, pm me if your interested.
~ Digital-Punk
There are numerous ways around activating windows. If you need help feel free to PM me.
Your windows isn't genuine.
Activate it fast.

Results after 30 days of genuine:
-Cannot access user accounts.
-Cannot access files.
-Cannot make user accounts.

Install linux onto your windows OS, so if you can't access Windows, you can always fix it via linux Smile.
might be your key call best buy to give you a new key or sometimes MS may help.
[Image: signature___ati_radeon_by_kravicka-d2y2f1x.png]
try remove wat 2.2 it will fix your problem...
[Image: 6c221674de.png]
^This solve your problem. Get WAT 2.2
You should simply take your computer to best buy and let them know what is happening. I would not have clicked the initial error to begin with if you know that it is a real version of Win7
[Image: Tracesign399523.jpg]
TROLOLO

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Win7 saying my legitimate key is not genuine? BioHazaЯd™ 12 3,163 07-28-2011, 05:56 AM
Last Post: VIRUZ™
  windows live genuine problem saors 5 1,603 04-11-2010, 12:22 PM
Last Post: TØχiςated™