Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This worlds messed up.
Breshie most likely did not mean a snake being killed is brutal. He probably was mentioning that event because he thought it was funny.
(10-04-2011, 12:02 PM)Unify Wrote: People kill animals all the time. I'm guessing your a vegetarian?

Considering that I'm currently full after eating a 100% beef burger, you decide. ;)

(10-04-2011, 12:02 PM)Unify pid'245026 Wrote:Killing a pet puppy is messed up. But a snake? Cmon a snake is like a spider. It's something you don't want near your home or kids.

I don't know why, but I like snakes, they're fascinating creatures, I just can't really see myself killing it. But if it was going to be me or the snake, it would be the snake, without blinking an eye. (to die I mean)

(10-04-2011, 01:47 PM)Pulse Wrote: Breshie most likely did not mean a snake being killed is brutal. He probably was mentioning that event because he thought it was funny.

Not at all, the OP posted a video on here of him killing a snake, so I thought it would be funny to add that into the thread.
Pretty sick things people do in this world. Bad people will always be in the world. Part of life :\
Wow, how could you watch that? I would puke.
You'll get it out of your head eventually. Unfortunately though, it will come back at random times and ruin your day.
Sources: personal experience

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Worlds fastest super computer zone 16 1,641 11-11-2009, 06:14 AM
Last Post: awil