Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I need help :S
I cant access this site that omni made that is so popular it says "Problem Loading Page" Sometimes it works for me and sometime it dont any help Please? Thanks Alot if you help
Where are you from? Your country may be blocked due to DDoS attacks coming from certain countries.
What country are you from?
Have you tried deleting caches, cookies, etc.?
Have you tried different browsers?
Have you tried restarting your router?

There could be multiple different reasons.
Like BreShiE said it might be your country. If not, delete cookies, caches, restarting your router, etc.
Hasn't Omni blocked a few countries from SF? I know he did for HF, I am not sure about SF...
Your country might have been blocked. Or you have been firewalled.
Try to delete your cookies, caches, and try to use another Webbrowser if its not work try with a proxy/vpn. Maybe your country blocked or maybe your Ip blocked with a fail. Maybe its your firewall.
Use ccleaner and clear your cache,cookies and restart the router and try to access it.If you come across the same problem again,pm Omniscient to check whether your country has been blocked or not. Smile
[Image: Z95Xp.png]
Maybe your country blocked or maybe your Ip blocked with a fail. Maybe its your firewall.

I'm pretty sure it's just your cookies. Try restarting your browser, or restarting the computer.