Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'll help you with most MyBB problems!
I have a service like this on HF and it is very succesfull so I decided to start it on here.

I will help you with most of your problems with MyBB if you have any.

Just simply fill out the forum below:

Code:
[font=Impact][b]Site:[/b][/font]
[font=Impact][b]Problem:[/b][/font]
[font=Impact][b]Contact:[/b][/font]
[font=Impact][b]Teamviewer: Yes/No[/b][/font]

If you do not wish to post the above information, you can PM me. Smile

Hi,
I have a problem with user titles.
I want that anyone can edit their user titles through their UserCP but thats impossible.. Sad
Only i can edit them in the admincp OR they are given the default ones like Newbie etc etc..
So any way of doing that?
Please help!
Thanks
[Image: IYOy9.png]
-1337, how do we know you're experienced? How many years have you got working with MyBB?
Yeah you can help by not ddosing my site cause you think im ddosing yours. Why would I waste my time on a forum that is no threat to mines.
(09-29-2011, 11:58 AM)1337™ Wrote: Cloudflare doesn't help!

Code:
Website Offline, No Cached Version Available

The website you are trying to access is currently offline. The most likely causes are the server is down for maintenance, there may be a network problem, or the site may be experiencing excessive load.

The site uses CloudFlare in order to help keep it online when the server is down by serving cached copies of pages where they are available. Unfortunately, a cached copy of the page you requested is not available, but you may be able to reach other cached pages on the site.

If you continue to receive this error after you believe the site is back online, you can retry a live version of the site.
[Image: sig-1.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [MyBB] Problems after forum migration m1n3rman 2 1,217 07-04-2013, 03:46 PM
Last Post: Wolf
  Mybb problems and error, need help :) Crystal 15 3,971 09-26-2011, 03:42 AM
Last Post: Crystal
  How to Make your MYBB Central Plugin Compatible with new Mybb Billy Mays 3 1,871 07-12-2011, 06:40 PM
Last Post: Billy Mays
  [MyBB]A few problems Maestro 10 2,066 04-21-2011, 01:24 PM
Last Post: astonish