Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
iDevice Lovers: SF Version [Recruitment Open]
Dexus am I in?
If you want me to fill out an application I'll do it over the weekends. I'm sure you are quite familiar with my skills,
but if I must. Friday. Shoot me a PM on HF.
Up to you.
Thanks
Your friend
Grin
-> How old are you? Age: 15
-> What kind of iDevice do you own, if any, and what version is it? iPhone 4
-> Do you know what jailbreaking is? If you do, do you own a jailbroken device? jailbroken 4.2.1
-> Are you a member of any other popular iDevice forums, such as SiNfuL iPhone, ModMyi, MacCitti, xSellize, etc? If so, list which ones you are a part of. n/a
-> How much do you really know about iPhones? I know most things but if I don't know, I'll google it and find it most of the time.
-> Why should you be accepted into this group? Because I love helping other and I will be willing to help a noob at any time.
-> Do you own any other types of phones, like Androids or Blackberries? nope apple FTW
-> Do you post actively in the iPhones/iPods Phreaking Section on HF, or the Apple Section here at SF? Not really but i'll try to since my friends are asking me to jailbreak their phones now

I'm from HF btw
Grin, I can count on you to be a part so I don't think you need an application. I have confidence you know your shiz Thumbsup
ZMistfall is accepted. If you are a part of HF, please post in the Updates thread in the Phreaking section for the iDevice Lovers with your Username, MSN and Skype username.
[Image: QRCjW2pNdRK00.gif]
#Korra2018
Umm yes about that. My msn is currently not working. It's signing me in and out. I will still give you my info, but don't expect me to be on soon. I'll try to redownload it, but no gaurantees
(09-28-2011, 08:23 AM)Grin Wrote: Umm yes about that. My msn is currently not working. It's signing me in and out. I will still give you my info, but don't expect me to be on soon. I'll try to redownload it, but no gaurantees
Use http://imo.im for MSN
It's a better alternative to it and it's pretty easy to figure out.
#Korra2018
Thanks hopefully the website works because groups don't show up on sites like ebuddy.
I've always favored it in favor of the actual MSN, Skype or AIM app. It even integrates into Google Chrome pretty nicely.
#Korra2018
Oh good then it shall be no problems I presume. Thanks for thenshare.
Any time brudda. Hope to get some new people in the house Cool
#Korra2018
-> How old are you? 15
-> What kind of iDevice do you own, if any, and what version is it? iPad,Iphone 5,Ipod 4g,Iphone 4,Ipod 3g,Iphone 3gs
-> Do you know what jailbreaking is? If you do, do you own a jailbroken device?Yes and Yes Obviously
-> Are you a member of any other popular iDevice forums, such as SiNfuL iPhone, ModMyi, MacCitti, xSellize, etc? If so, list which ones you are a part of. No, I Have Alot of info on cydia etc etc
-> How much do you really know about iPhones? More than you could Imagiane
-> Why should you be accepted into this group? Because, I LOVE iDevices! Big Grin
-> Do you own any other types of phones, like Androids or Blackberries? Idevices <3
-> Do you post actively in the iPhones/iPods Phreaking Section? Yes Obviosuly

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Recruitement] Android Lovers thespragg 4 2,508 07-26-2017, 08:37 AM
Last Post: decoin12
  Pet Lovers [Recruiting!] Reality 37 15,215 12-27-2016, 06:35 AM
Last Post: Hosting.
  Emotional Helpers Official Group Recruitment BlackChaos 8 2,619 04-16-2014, 04:38 PM
Last Post: Callum
  SF Webmasters - Recruitment Open : Update Read Kewlz 36 6,098 09-24-2013, 04:25 PM
Last Post: YourMCGeek
  New Group [Contributors] - Recruitment Open Sam 18 4,192 02-24-2012, 09:39 PM
Last Post: ven0m