Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Swisher Sweets Cigars
Anyone ever had swisher sweets? One of my favorites, finally found them at a local store here. I used to only get them when I went on vacation to meet one of my friends out at the lake to go boating and he'd have one for me Smile

[Image: i85E1Bdwk2IQR.png]
I'm not a big cigar fan, but when I do have them I always buy Cafe Creme. I might try these out if I ever come across them.
Bah... Cigars and cigarettes are terrible for you.
(09-21-2011, 09:01 AM)Grin Wrote: Bah... Cigars and cigarettes are terrible for you.

No, that would just be cigarettes, cigars aren't that bad, they don't have the 1000's of chemicals cigarettes do
(09-21-2011, 09:28 AM)Ace Wrote: No, that would just be cigarettes, cigars aren't that bad, they don't have the 1000's of chemicals cigarettes do

Because mainly the chemicals in the cigarettes are bad for you. Huh
[Image: 58iH.gif]
Actually, Cigars are worse than cigarettes. Cigarettes have a filter which get a lot of the chemicals, cigars do not. Either way they are both bad for you. I use swishers to role the fattest blunts. That's about all they are good for. Black and mild wooden tips are banging though. Try one of them.
(09-23-2011, 12:54 PM)xSicKxSkiLLs Wrote: Actually, Cigars are worse than cigarettes. Cigarettes have a filter which get a lot of the chemicals, cigars do not. Either way they are both bad for you. I use swishers to role the fattest blunts. That's about all they are good for. Black and mild wooden tips are banging though. Try one of them.

Difference is you don't inhale cigars...
Never tried them, I only smoke King Edward's, if I can't find any Philly Blunt ;)... love Phillies, mostly for rolling a blunt..
And sometimes, just sometimes I inhale one time, just for the lulz of smoking killz.

I need to check out, bt I'm sure I'll be able to find them and try them out.
You know it yourself, both are bad. No, I haven't tried cigars, but I thought the thread title was supposed to be a tounge twister for a few seconds.
(09-23-2011, 12:54 PM)xSicKxSkiLLs Wrote: Actually, Cigars are worse than cigarettes. Cigarettes have a filter which get a lot of the chemicals, cigars do not. Either way they are both bad for you. I use swishers to role the fattest blunts. That's about all they are good for. Black and mild wooden tips are banging though. Try one of them.

Cigars wouldn't be worse than cigarettes anyways, that would be like saying inhaling bleach through a kind of filter wouldn't be as bad as inhaling a bottle of water with no filter. There's really no chemicals induced into pure water, (or insignificant enough that it doesn't make a difference), and that would be the same with cigars in comparison to cigarettes... I don't smoke cigarettes.