Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Access to your Tutorials ?
Greetings,

I am a student at a HJT school and I came across your site and the tutorials in your HJT section quite some time ago. I have had to take a long time off but am now trying to continue what i started. Seems I can no longer access one of the tutorial I used to be able to. So is it just a dead link or something else. We have a similar tutorials but yours is much better, easier for me to understand. if I could have access to your library I'll pay you back 10x fold by volunteering for log analysis when I graduate.

answered my own question while looking for a copy of this specific tut.
was hoping to find a cached copy in one of the search engines, found this thread instead:
http://www.supportforums.net/showthread.php?tid=21105

and I think your bossman got DDS (doesn't do squat) a noninvasive diagnostics tool created by subs as a replacement for HJT & used extensively by HJT teams confused with DDOS ( distributed Denial-of-service ) Roflmao

you know what's ironic about this,
IMO, there's tons of HJT tutorials across the internet and an inexperienced user is more than likely to screw something up with HJT than dds,

thanks anyway
OK, I guess this thread can be closed then, since you found what you were looking for.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hacking Tutorials alfonzo1955 20 3,621 06-07-2010, 06:59 AM
Last Post: --([-S7N-])--