Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Admin Forums!
Hi guys. Since Discuss Admin was sold, Xiofire and I decided to start a new admin forum, as close to DA as we could, so I am proud to present Admin Forums.

I hope all the members of DA will join this new community, and help get this site as active as DA Smile

http://adminforums.net
nice i will go check it out now ok!
CHINAMAN
Quote:i like to make myself belie
[Image: 2n7ehx4.jpg]
[Image: save_banner.asp?file=HWHERMJMMH.jpg]
Awesome! Thanks for joining Smile
no problem i just joined but need to activate my code i will do that tomorrow ok cause am about to go to bed.....and also go check out http://leanonme.tk..
CHINAMAN
Quote:i like to make myself belie
[Image: 2n7ehx4.jpg]
[Image: save_banner.asp?file=HWHERMJMMH.jpg]
Why would you make it as close to another website as you can? You realize the way you get members is to make it as different as any other websites, especially ones in that niche, as possible right? If you keep going down that path that site is doomed to failure.
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]
Because DA was the site we all loved. The website we built it off no longer exists.
(10-27-2009, 02:39 AM)Grizzly Wrote: Why would you make it as close to another website as you can? You realize the way you get members is to make it as different as any other websites, especially ones in that niche, as possible right? If you keep going down that path that site is doomed to failure.

Totally dont agree. Its entirely possible for someone to create the same niche target group forum and do well out of it.
You think Omni was the first to bring out a hack forum and create a success from it?
The key or trick is to have active members. Sure some admins try fake accounts but that never works. You need members active. Simple really. Hard to create but simple in its needs.
I myself will not be joining as i have more than enough forums to post on daily. But good luck and fortune with it mate.
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

Well, we will see how we go Smile In future, I'll probably get a custom theme.
(10-27-2009, 03:42 AM)DAMINK™ Wrote: Totally dont agree. Its entirely possible for someone to create the same niche target group forum and do well out of it.
You think Omni was the first to bring out a hack forum and create a success from it?
The key or trick is to have active members. Sure some admins try fake accounts but that never works. You need members active. Simple really. Hard to create but simple in its needs.
I myself will not be joining as i have more than enough forums to post on daily. But good luck and fortune with it mate.

Making a forum in the same niche is one thing, making it exactly like another one is completely different.
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]
Awesome, Checked it, looks good.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  AdminPeak - Admin & Webmaster Discussion Community karoshio 2 722 04-17-2012, 01:26 AM
Last Post: karoshio
  [14k+] AdminsHut | Your Admin Forum! GAF 11 1,149 02-24-2012, 04:50 PM
Last Post: GAF
  AdminCity.org - For all your admin needs! Xypher 1 754 03-21-2011, 10:20 PM
Last Post: AceInfinity
  The Admin Forums Zash 11 1,522 07-25-2010, 11:36 AM
Last Post: killerpop89