Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Congratulations to Fragma!
(09-15-2011, 06:31 PM)Laugh Wrote: Oh well the line may be a long wait, but you'd still be next lol

No Omni doesn't like me I don't think, all of the posts and stuff i've made about him disregarding the forum he's probably seen. I don't want mod anyway here though. If he changes his mind and decides to make this forum even half of his priority then i'd love to help out. Until then, I speak my mind about him and his administration abilities, and i'll visit every once in a while until the forum turns to junk like HF because the title of this community just becomes deceiving, and there's no point by then. Then i'd rather just visit HF if I was to choose out of the 2 because the quality will eventually match that of the lower level of HF, however, it's got more members.

On a personal note, he could get away with 2 mods here if they lived in 2 different timezones opposite each other, and the rest of what should have been done around the forum is all on him anyway. So even if he adds another mod. Me or not. I still don't approve. No mod is going to be able to add more groups or do anything that the forum needs. We can barely keep up with the basics here with all of the spammers. I believe, (and I may be wrong though) that Solidus, Fragma, and Sam, all live in the UK... So by that, I think around this exact time, none of them are ever going to be on because they are all sleeping. I'm not sure about Skill. He posts once in a while, but gets his job done when he's available. The fact still doesn't change that the feather needs to be removed.

He's probably only made new mods because they have all agreed to it, and why would he want them to go on strike? I'm usually the original poster that points all of these things out. Whether he reads my threads or not, I have yet to see him even pay attention to one of them by providing a post back to me on why he can't achieve those goals that we've all mentioned.

I now have my own forum anyway, and I wouldn't have time to mod here, but I would never run my forum like this if I even had half the amount of members he has right now. He's running down a good opportunity.
Thank you guys. Hopefully I'll do a good job here. Smile
(09-15-2011, 10:33 PM)Ace Wrote: No Omni doesn't like me I don't think, all of the posts and stuff i've made about him disregarding the forum he's probably seen. I don't want mod anyway here though. If he changes his mind and decides to make this forum even half of his priority then i'd love to help out. Until then, I speak my mind about him and his administration abilities, and i'll visit every once in a while until the forum turns to junk like HF because the title of this community just becomes deceiving, and there's no point by then. Then i'd rather just visit HF if I was to choose out of the 2 because the quality will eventually match that of the lower level of HF, however, it's got more members.

On a personal note, he could get away with 2 mods here if they lived in 2 different timezones opposite each other, and the rest of what should have been done around the forum is all on him anyway. So even if he adds another mod. Me or not. I still don't approve. No mod is going to be able to add more groups or do anything that the forum needs. We can barely keep up with the basics here with all of the spammers. I believe, (and I may be wrong though) that Solidus, Fragma, and Sam, all live in the UK... So by that, I think around this exact time, none of them are ever going to be on because they are all sleeping. I'm not sure about Skill. He posts once in a while, but gets his job done when he's available. The fact still doesn't change that the feather needs to be removed.

He's probably only made new mods because they have all agreed to it, and why would he want them to go on strike? I'm usually the original poster that points all of these things out. Whether he reads my threads or not, I have yet to see him even pay attention to one of them by providing a post back to me on why he can't achieve those goals that we've all mentioned.

I now have my own forum anyway, and I wouldn't have time to mod here, but I would never run my forum like this if I even had half the amount of members he has right now. He's running down a good opportunity.

Dam Ace. You just gained a lil more respect from me. I don't mean much around here. But i gotta say. I love how you speak your mind. Honestly, i agree with pretty much everything you said. The SF Feather does need to be removed. I think Omni is a good admin. I just think he doesn't have time to run this forum. Omni is awesome and all, but he's just running to much. He's running like 10 forums and the only one that's doing well is hf. He should step down from admin on this forum. Or at least put someone else in charge. Like get someone else to do the server back ups and the advertising,making groups, you know stuff like that. Omni would still obviously take most of the money, but this forum would do a lot better if someone with time was running it.

Who knows though. Maybe this is the way HF started. Maybe this is the true secret to a successful forum.
I mean Omni's managed to keep me here for a while. I think i'll probably be leaving this forum soon. Not now or anything but i no for a fact i'll probably leave sometime in the next 2 months. Omni is neglecting us Sad
We're like those dog's that get dog fought. It's not a joke.

Either way i think no matter who becomes a mod it's still a good thing. The forum needed new mods.
Congratulations Fragma Smile Must be good member for the post, haven't seen you around much but anyways hope to come across u soon Smile
[Image: IYOy9.png]
Yeah congratulations to Fragma, to be honest, out of the two I thought it was going to be Ace, I sent Omni a PM recommending them both and he replied 'Thanks for your recommendations' and sure enough, Fragma got promoted.

Fight the spam Cool
Congratulations Fragma Smile

Nice job Omni!
Welcome aboard buddy! Smile
Congratulations, Hope you do the community proud.
A well and truly deserved promotion. I hope he continues to thrive here at SF as he has done for as long as I can remember.
Also, for those who are unaware of my residency, I'm from the United Kingdom (England to be precise).
[Image: 3326yvl.jpg]

(09-15-2011, 10:33 PM)Ace Wrote: I believe, (and I may be wrong though) that Solidus, Fragma, and Sam, all live in the UK... So by that, I think around this exact time, none of them are ever going to be on because they are all sleeping.

I sleep very late, late nights and early morning (up to 4am) are covered by me.
I'm sure one of the others wakes up early, that's just a couple hours unmoderated.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Congratulations to Solidus Sam 50 7,017 06-14-2011, 07:47 AM
Last Post: Deranged
  Congratulations Sam The Elite 25 3,730 10-29-2010, 02:57 PM
Last Post: Sam
  Congratulations to Yin, HJT Squad Leader Eve 48 15,460 08-09-2010, 09:48 AM
Last Post: Kyuubi
  Congratulations SF 100k Posts! Sam 26 5,878 08-07-2010, 10:32 PM
Last Post: Mia
  Congratulations on having over 2000 members! Kewlz 21 2,679 04-19-2010, 05:13 PM
Last Post: Omniscient