Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
"Other" Coding subforum
I think an "Other/Misc" coding subforum in the coding forum would be great. I have some projects I'd like to release but they don't fall under the current categories.

The current categories are:

Visual Basic and the .NET Framework
PHP The Hypertext Preprocessor
Python Programming Language
Programming with C++
Ruby and Ruby on Rails
Java Programming
Perl Programming Support
Database Programming
[Image: 2.png]
That sounds like a great idea, it would make a whole lot more sense.
Sounds like a great idea to me, it looks like you're going to be a great asset to the SF Coders alabama, well done.
(09-14-2011, 08:25 PM)BreShiE Wrote: Sounds like a great idea to me, it looks like you're going to be a great asset to the SF Coders alabama, well done.

Yeah, it would be useful for the SF Coders as well as other coders.
If "other" langs were popular they would have their own categories. But I'll think about it.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
(09-15-2011, 01:08 PM)Omniscient Wrote: If "other" langs were popular they would have their own categories. But I'll think about it.

I don't know where to post something that's not categorized here though
(09-16-2011, 05:15 PM)alabama Wrote: I don't know where to post something that's not categorized here though

I post batch in the Windows computer forum because it's a Windows based language, just improvise.
(09-17-2011, 06:19 AM)Ace Wrote: I post batch in the Windows computer forum because it's a Windows based language, just improvise.
Yea but mSL doesn't fall close to any of the current
I personally don't think there are enough coding languages that are popular here to create an Other section.
mSL really isn't that popular at all in comparison to other languages out there.
(09-17-2011, 12:09 PM)Fragma Wrote: I personally don't think there are enough coding languages that are popular here to create an Other section.
mSL really isn't that popular at all in comparison to other languages out there.

Well if I have something to post, I still think there should be an others forum.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Coding Support Forum Purple Haze 3 854 12-06-2011, 03:01 PM
Last Post: Closed Account
  My suggestions for Coding Support n00bikscube 3 1,063 11-28-2011, 08:17 PM
Last Post: ThisIsAThrow
  Medical Support subforum Mao 19 2,740 04-15-2011, 01:27 AM
Last Post: Mr Kitty Cat
  [Suggestion] Coding section Untouch 11 2,504 03-08-2011, 11:52 AM
Last Post: Untouch
  [Suggestion] Graphic SubForum - GFX Battles Simba 31 6,771 08-30-2010, 08:20 PM
Last Post: bkotz