Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Suggestion] Thread Closing
I don't know if this has been suggested before, if it has then just close this thread, but I think every member should be able to close their own thread once they get the answer or response they need. I think this would help stop some old threads from getting brought back up for no reason by spammers. If this function is already active then it doesn't work for me.
What does everyone else think about this? I know it wouldn't help spamming much, but it would help it be in more control I think.
It has been suggested before, but the debate against it was that moderators could just close threads on request if you use the "report" button. However if this forum gets bigger I don't see that being a permanent solution, otherwise you're going to have a countless number of extra mods just to take on that responsibility, and that would be mod "granting" for no reason as I see it. For the size of the forum right now I think the solution people will come up for you will be one in the same in comparison to this suggestion in older threads

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wrongly closing my threads. Crayo 21 3,850 09-13-2011, 10:30 AM
Last Post: Fragma
  Suggestion]HF Award [Suggestion lil weezy baby 20 5,335 11-02-2010, 05:29 PM
Last Post: Solidus
  [Suggestion] Poster Award [/Suggestion] Sam 16 3,751 10-01-2010, 04:22 AM
Last Post: DAMINKā„¢
  [SUGGESTION] MOTM [/SUGGESTION] Sam 21 3,075 08-22-2010, 07:37 AM
Last Post: Sam
  [Suggestion]Batch File Section[Suggestion] Thomas 10 2,159 07-27-2010, 04:45 PM
Last Post: Reality