Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are Ipads worth the money?
In my opinion, everything from apple sucks.
People only get it for showoff.
I don't think Iproducts are worth a single penny as they are highly overpriced and therefore Ipad is not worth the money .. I would say get a Samsung Tab or HP they are worth it Big Grin I prefer Samsung though Smile
[Image: IYOy9.png]
I think its worth it, but only if you have the extra $500 just laying around. There are some pretty neat things it can do.
Regardless of all the other comments here is mine:
You could get a netbook for more memory and more accessibility, and functions for a little more than half the iPads price. So is it recommended? Not I my opinion. However my aunt does have one and I must say it is built very well. With the camera it makes it a lot more convieneit. Don't think just because it's big the camera is useless. It can still help in a lot of situations
However if you must experience an Apple productid go for the iPod touch. Same functions as the iPad and you can call or text anywhere there is wifi with an app called textfree.
Hope I helped in your deision.
yes! but buy a used one from ebay, they're not worth $600 for new ones
All depends what you want it for I guess, I have one and its pretty good for portable entertainment.
[Image: 334spqt.png]
just get an iPhone.

an iPad is just an oversized iPhone that can't make calls.
I would just get an iPhone, iPads are uncomfortable to carry around, it is really big, and with the iPhone you can make calls.
I personally would get an iphone myself, but i think they should make a bigger screen for them,
and it all depends on what you are using it for ?
I personally hate apple products and yeah you won't be surprised if I tell it's not worth of that amount.
[Image: Z95Xp.png]