Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nice Priced Computer?
Online Link: http://www.google.com/products/catalog?h...tech-specs

May not be 100% correct.

Info from store:
[Image: bboBgl.jpg]

Price is 700$ On sale. It a good computer for the price?
Coder | Skype: EleganceHF | AIM: Chief
Oh yeah, that's an amazing deal for some of the specs I see. Is this a laptop or a desktop?

The extra cost from the online price is probably for shipping, if you can cut out the middle man there were be a great deal for you. I would buy it. Similarly, if you go to a local store and try to buy something like this I would have estimated $850-$900 for something like this.

Well rounded build though, similar to my PC specs, I've got a DVD/Bluray drive with lightscribe, 7 or 8 USB2.0 ports I believe, an expansion bay, media card slots, HDMI inputs, with standard video and audio inputs, 8GB RAM, but I have a quad core, not a six core.
It's a desktop. Now to just talk my dad into buying it.
No I would say that's definitely a sale price, however if you could compare the shipping price with it, to the one in the store bought version I think you'd find that shipping it might be a bit cheaper depending on where you live and where they are available to ship to. But if they sell it in a local store, obviously they ship to your area. You're only cutting the price down from what the store/company wants out of you to make their profit. Great deal though, that would be pretty decent computer, and i'm sure you'd be satisfied with it, no doubt.

Yesterday I went through best buy and I found that they were trying to sell Windows 7 Professional at a higher price than Ultimate lol. Some computer expert labelers they have there. Too bad I already have Ultimate, but the clerk was trying to tell me that Professional was the highest version in Windows 7. I didn't disagree though because maybe someone else would like Ultimate at a lowered price lol.
That's actually an awesome price dude! For around $900, you can build up an absolute beast of a computer from here cyberpowerpc.com

I ordered mine last week, waiting for it to arrive! Big Grin
I hope I get this PC. My friend said It was bad for playing games.
(09-06-2011, 05:20 PM)CaptainFX Wrote: I hope I get this PC. My friend said It was bad for playing games.

The speed could be improved, but for a six-core processor, you'll have less freezing with general use. Things will be as fast as it takes someone to snap their fingers, assuming you don't have other junk on your computer. If you want it for gaming, replacing a processor is easy, and the rest of the specs are fairly top class when compared to what most people have.

If you want a gaming computer, get an ATI graphics card ($500 estimate on my part though for one). Otherwise, average choice is Intel.
I'll just need it For C4D and PS. Maybe some other programs like minecraft.
Your best bet is to learn how to build a computer yourself and do a custom build, you will save tons Smile
[Image: unled1kg.png]
Great price , Great comp , Great features.

Go for it!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [How To] Build a Nice Computer For a Miniscule Price [How To] Reliable 4 1,555 11-29-2011, 11:26 AM
Last Post: Reliable