Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My good friend needs help finding affordable flat + job
Hey guys my friend Emma is trying to find a flat to rent and a job, she's having a real hard time because she barely has any help (only has one or two friends), and her parents are trying to kick her out. She's lowish on money and really needs a job that is close to where she'll be renting.

I wont give out her personal details here but she's looking for job/places around Manchester, in the UK.

If anybody could help me find her find somewhere to stay and make sure she understands everything about renting a flat, I'd be very glad and even pay like $5 through paypal to whoever is the biggest help.

Thanks Smile

Btw, if you want to help, post here then either PM me or add me on msn, my addy is:

N3w_2_H4Ck1n @hotmail.com

Without the space.

Cheers Blackhat

edit: btw, didnt really know which forum would be suitable for this. So mods feel free to move it if you do.
You do understand paying '$5' won't have any effect in the UK.
The UK currency is pounds not dollars.
Yeah but paypal has the ability to convert it to any currency, as I assume most of the people here are from the US, I said dollars.
(10-26-2009, 09:07 AM)Prol Wrote: You do understand paying '$5' won't have any effect in the UK.
The UK currency is pounds not dollars.

How does that matter? Who's to say that the person who helps him will be living in the UK? Besides, you can easily convert currencies via PayPal upon receiving the payment.
Tbh I think I'd get faster help on HF haha.

Maybe cause more people know me there >.<

Anybody willing to help? she's got till november 12th to be out =/
I personally think you need to provide more information.

What kind of job is she looking for?
Does she live in Manchester already? (If not, she will have to try and get money for transport)
Is she old enough to actually get a flat and will she get a good enough wage to pay for her rent and bills? (She may be young and will receive the minimum wage)

I don't know of any places but there may be youth hostels that could help her out. It's better than nothing.
[Image: 3326yvl.jpg]

I've added you to msn mate.. Let's get some places found, i don't need the cash tho.. Well, i do.. But you don't have to give me it if you don't want to.
FREE PSN CARDS, XBOX LIVE, GAMES + MORE VIEW THREAD Here Yeye
@ skill

Tried to keep info down to a min because this is well.. the net lol.

Umm I dont think she minds too much about the job, previous one she had was working at a bowling alley. But she's in to things like photography and psychology, and theatre I believe.

Yes she lives in Manchester.

She's 18 and a half.

Thanks for your help Smile

@ codine

Yeah thanks, I'll pay if you manage to help her (significantly) of coarse!
I think the greatest amount of help you can give her is this:
Quote:Grow up.

Shes a big girl, if shes going to move out and fend for herself, maybe she should start actually fending for herself. I.E. Finding an apartment all by herself, going into a few shops (McDonalds if she must) and dropping in resumes. This crap isn't hard! How is she going to live by herself if she can't even do important life "tasks"??

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Summer job.. Chelloa 4 601 06-25-2012, 08:21 AM
Last Post: ///ViNcE
  Got A Job :D BreShiE 31 3,347 03-28-2012, 08:47 AM
Last Post: BreShiE
  Job when your older... DaUB3R 16 1,869 12-25-2011, 06:35 AM
Last Post: Alside
  Your first job alabama 16 1,912 10-08-2011, 06:23 AM
Last Post: iRun
  15 year old trying to find a job Psychosis 36 10,752 09-28-2011, 04:34 PM
Last Post: iRun