Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
To New Members: Why You Shouldn't Spam.
(12-13-2011, 06:17 PM)Egg Wrote: You my friend are one of those spammers.

That's a bit hypercritical as so are you. Taking a look at the replies you've left on my friends are horrid, you have no right to criticize someone else. You commented on my thread saying "Nice video" when the link was broken, fool.
You won't get any other award for kissing ass either OP lol
You're an idiot, leave this forum HF jerk.
So do HF members come here only to get the feather? I heard this was an alright forum which can get you a feather :p
Nope, It's actually a relatively good forum Big Grin
Agreed. I thought I was going to come here just for the support feather. But it is indeed a great forum, with a great community.
Taking a collection of my most useful posts and I'm bumping them for the purpose of helping other members.
By seeing the bans page, I fell how many members have being banned due to LQ posts.

Nice post. Smile
(01-01-2012, 05:13 AM)Techie. Wrote: By seeing the bans page, I fell how many members have being banned due to LQ posts.

Nice post. Smile

Yeah I can see that: http://www.supportforums.net/search.php?...4c8e0088cd

- "I clicked your link. But I didn't check the rest."
- "Thanks for this share. I will use this."
- "Thanks for the post. Nice and HQ post. Big Grin"
- "Nice tips. Good work, you gave credits. Tongue"
- "MyBB. It is good. VBulletin is also good."
- "Thanks for the tip. But... Yeah. Lets see."
- "I look for the quality. Like this : http://www.techizza.com/forums"

Expect your mark on that bans page soon as well. By the looks of the posts, and the forums they are being posted in, the logical order points to the fact that you're just clicking a forum link, and opening the first 5 or so threads to post in one and move to the next. Don't think you're fooling anyone.
Well I've joined and I don't consider myself as a 'spammer', though I've posted quite a lot in the past hour or so.
I feel all my points have been on topic and of fair quality.
Very good thread though, thank you for it.