Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
To New Members: Why You Shouldn't Spam.
Thank you for this thread, I generally knows that spamming will get you no were, but your thread was cool written Smile
If you stick to the rules, not much can go wrong. As long as you don't spam too.
What do you define spam though, if I post at threads like I do now, is that considering spam? even though it's HQ posts?
(03-11-2012, 01:49 PM)Vito Scaletta Wrote: What do you define spam though, if I post at threads like I do now, is that considering spam? even though it's HQ posts?

I'd consider spam as;

posting on every thread possible and bumping all threads in rapid succession.
Then we have two completely different definitions of spam. I'd consider spam as; JKLDSFJS skdjfsl, I now have 10 posts, yea, I love you, shdljkfja sjlfs.
(03-11-2012, 01:54 PM)Vito Scaletta Wrote: Then we have two completely different definitions of spam. I'd consider spam as; JKLDSFJS skdjfsl, I now have 10 posts, yea, I love you, shdljkfja sjlfs.

That's LQP. They're too different things. I'd say LQP (Low Quality Posting) is actually worse in my opinion.
LQP is what Breshie does.
Spam is what spambots do.
(03-11-2012, 01:51 PM)BreShiE Wrote: I'd consider spam as;

posting on every thread possible and bumping all threads in rapid succession.
Then you'd be wrong. Spam should be judged by quality, not quantity.
Quaero gloria stellarum.
(03-11-2012, 02:52 PM)Peter L Wrote: LQP is what Breshie does.
Spam is what spambots do.

That's funny, you've just created a post with only 10 words in separated on two lines, and you call me LQ? Lol, I'm more HQ then you could ever be my friend.
I don't try to contribute here anymore and I still contribute more than you do. And you try your hardest. I could not care less about your definitions of LQ/HQ.

Even so, in that one reply I said more than you have in this whole thread.