Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ab Workouts for a six pack?
Does anyone have any suggestions on what workouts to do to get a six pack?

I don't go to the gym, so "Weight Lifting" can't be much in the answer. But if you do recommend weight lifting then I can probably weight lift with the huge bottles of waters you put in a water dispense (yeah mad cheap).

Anyone have any other exercises besides like crunches, situps, or pushups? Or the names of the exercises would be great so I can look them up and see how it's demonstrated.

Now I'm a little bit overweight so I'm trying to lose weight in the process. I'm basically water fasting. I know it's not really healthy to do that, but it is effective from what I see.

So, please share some advice or suggestions.
HJT Team. Deltron <3 RDCA <3 Quintus <3
I would suggest you to go to gym to get it, because you know It's not that much easy to gain it.So,gym should be able to guide you in the perfect way than us here to have six packs Big Grin
[Image: Z95Xp.png]
I suggest not water fasting.
Instead, eliminate carbs from your diet.
No breads, pastas, wheat, so on and so forth.

As for gaining abs, seriously, if you do situps it will really make an impact if you persevere.
Try 100 situps every hour. If that's too much, start with 20, 50, or 70, an hour.
[Image: 2.png]
It takes a lot of discipline I think, if you do situps like what Bruce Lee did then you can have six pack in no time. Bruce Lee does situps for the rest of his life it's like his default mode.
Almost everybody has a sic pack, the problem is that you probably have a lot of fat that is covering it. Try to get rid of the fat.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I Want a Six Pack and Pecks! Art 13 2,686 08-13-2011, 08:34 AM
Last Post: Retrotiger