Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Deaf or Blind if you had to choose?
I would chose sight, actually. I, as OP, love music, and i enjoy listening in general. I could live without seeing my girlfriends face, but living without hearing her laugh?
I mean, you would miss a lot either way, but i think i would do fine without my eyes.
I would have to pick being deaf. I would rather be able to see where I am going than to hear it.
Vision=life
They're both equally horrible.
It's a mix-up of either never being able to hear you family's voices ever again, or no longer being able to see them.
I'm not sure which one I'd pick.
God forbid I ever have to make this decision, I would rather be deaf.
(09-01-2011, 10:42 AM)Ace Wrote: I understand that, but the thread title was changed, it used to be "Death or Blind" while his first post in the thread mentioned "Deaf"

So there was controversy between "Deaf" and "Death" before, but it looks like he changed it.

Look: (Last Edited)
Code:
Friday, August 26th, 2011, 04:47 PM (This post was last modified: Today 10:55 AM by Bяian ♪.)

"Today" for me is September 1st.

Yeah sorry to everyone who commented thinking I meant death as in rather be dead than blind. I actually meant deaf, as in can't hear, was just a poor spelling error, my bad everyone. Thread title is updated to the correct spelling Smile

Just to confirm: Deaf meaning can't hear or Blind meaning can't see.
[Image: 6Z7z1Q6r2H5h7.jpg]
I would choose to be deaf.
It is mainly because I would rather see everything going on during my life rather than hearing all of it.
(09-10-2011, 05:40 PM)Fox Wrote: I would choose to be deaf.
It is mainly because I would rather see everything going on during my life rather than hearing all of it.

I think you'd have an excuse for not being able to hear a lecture from your boss at work too, which could be a positive that I would think of if I was ever deaf lol. I'd love to be deaf in some cases. Although how would you ever be able to hear your girlfriends voice for close/intimate moments where she tries to tell you that she loves you? That would be the worst part about it that I would hate.
If I had to choose between the two, I would choose being deaf.
deaf because i can still use a hearing aid to cover it up but blindness cant be recovered but god knows the best
(09-13-2011, 03:41 PM)468erica Wrote: deaf because i can still use a hearing aid to cover it up but blindness cant be recovered but god knows the best

Hearing aids don't give you the ability to hear, if you're deaf, you're deaf. Those devices only make the input sound louder.