Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Merchants [NOW RECRUITING]
(09-07-2011, 08:33 AM)Ace Wrote: Actually it's a 50 post requirement lol not 100

http://www.supportforums.net/showthread.php?tid=11832

Did it get lowered then? Because when I started SF Coders it was 100. Confused
No, where did you see 100, it's always been 50. Since I joined the forum it's been 50, ask Sam, Fragma, even Omni if you want to verify it.

Quote:Tuesday, September 7th, 2010, 11:36 AM (This post was last modified: Wednesday, September 22nd, 2010 08:39 PM by Omniscient.)

His post was last modified September 22nd 2010, so it couldn't possibly have changed from when you registered...
(09-07-2011, 08:41 AM)Ace Wrote: No, where did you see 100, it's always been 50. Since I joined the forum it's been 50, ask Sam, Fragma, even Omni if you want to verify it.

His post was last modified September 22nd 2010, so it couldn't possibly have changed from when you registered...

Oh I see, my memory is terrible Confused

I guess it was me who changed the requirements on that thread.
(09-06-2011, 10:41 PM)Ace Wrote: How so? I'm trying to teach you how to read here, and I am being dumb?... I'm telling you that Omni doesn't bother much with things like this. He could say yes or no and it doesn't mean much in terms of what he set up for the forum. Not only would it seem that I have to teach you how to read what he originally wrote as opposed to what he told you in a PM that I never seen, you only quoted, but i'm finding myself having to try and teach you how to read my posts themselves so that you get what i'm trying to tell you, which is really frustrating.

How do you know he fully understood what you meant? He replied to you with less than 10 words in 2 PM's. For all you know he could have had to go within the 10 minutes from the initial time that he read your post, or he had something better to do and focus on. He does come around a lot and say that he's a busy man. Especially with HF, and SF is only maybe 10-20% of his focus being that he runs the MyBB forum community as well.

If you're not trying to make an official group and you have no intention of making it official then why would you have a group userbar displayed in the first post? I don't understand that. You don't have to hide behind words trying to defend yourself in a discussion that you can't seem to comprehend. All i'm saying is that I've read what he originally wrote, which does guarantee that this would be against the guidelines, but what he told you in PM doesn't say a whole lot because he hasn't created an official group for over 7 months, which could be used as a reason to why he blatantly allowed you to do this from a PM you've sent him, but it doesn't mean that it's based on the rules he initially wrote up in a thread he created a while ago for group creation requirement information.

Don't take this post the wrong way, but I raise a valid argument. I've seen the changes in the forum and the way it's been run for quite a while.

I followed the outline. It stated for me to post my groups userbar. Whether it's official or not is unimportant; any group can have their own userbar.

Whether Omniscient was busy or not, he gave me permission two times and argue with that as much as you want, this group is mine, and it is staying here. Now you can try to reply to this again and tell me how bad of a reader I am or tell me Omniscient misunderstood my question but that will get you nowhere and to me it seems as if you are looking for an argument against me personally because why would you care so much over a small unofficial group?

You are acting very childish and immature and I will ignore all else you say here.
(09-07-2011, 04:10 PM)Chocothunda Wrote: I followed the outline. It stated for me to post my groups userbar. Whether it's official or not is unimportant; any group can have their own userbar.

Whether Omniscient was busy or not, he gave me permission two times and argue with that as much as you want, this group is mine, and it is staying here. Now you can try to reply to this again and tell me how bad of a reader I am or tell me Omniscient misunderstood my question but that will get you nowhere and to me it seems as if you are looking for an argument against me personally because why would you care so much over a small unofficial group?

You are acting very childish and immature and I will ignore all else you say here.

You can do whatever you want, I gave you information, you disregarded it. What are you going to do with the usergroup if you don't have any intention of making the group official?

I was not the initial poster of a sarcastic comment trying to make me look like i've never payed attention to the thread he created:
Quote:So you are saying that Omniscient does not know how to handle official and unofficial group creations because he created the rules allowing make this? I just want to fully understand what you are trying to say.

You can say all you want about how I would like this argument to continue. All i'm trying to do is to get you see the facts, when all you can do is find out who to blame for why it started. If you would just read my posts, you would see where i'm coming from. People get away with enough for spamming as it is, and to let every part of the forum fall apart because someone was allowed to bypass the initial rules set in place like this won't be good. If people want groups, all the requirements now will just go down the drain, Omni will get tons of PM's for confirmation, and the group forum will be flooded with a majority of unofficial groups in which people have to swim through to find the ones that do have a spot on the forum right now.

You just want a group in reality, when I wasn't trying to damage this group at all. You're so overprotective about what I say about the group that you don't take the time to consider maybe why I persist with these posts on your thread.
Uhm , is this official or what?

Just wondering
(09-08-2011, 11:49 AM)bateyy Wrote: Uhm , is this official or what?

Just wondering

No, this group is currently unofficial for it does not meet the requirements.
(09-28-2011, 05:57 PM)Chocothunda Wrote: No, this group is currently unofficial for it does not meet the requirements.
You've been quiet. Welcome back I guess! Smile Quite a bit has changed.
[Image: QRCjW2pNdRK00.gif]
#Korra2018
(09-28-2011, 05:58 PM)DΣxus Wrote: You've been quiet. Welcome back I guess! Smile Quite a bit has changed.

Thank you; and so I've seen. Smile I'll try to keep my activity up, but school work is a bitch.
(10-03-2011, 08:27 PM)Chocothunda Wrote: Thank you; and so I've seen. Smile I'll try to keep my activity up, but school work is a bitch.

Just think of the awesome community that is here, you'll soon keep running back. Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Youtube Crew - Now Recruiting Thomas 22 6,362 01-18-2020, 04:02 AM
Last Post: rickhart
  OnlineGamers [Now Recruiting] NekoChan 192 52,120 12-24-2019, 03:23 AM
Last Post: pearl
  Geek Squad | New Leader | Now Recruiting D3xus 63 20,112 12-27-2016, 06:36 AM
Last Post: Hosting.
  Pet Lovers [Recruiting!] Reality 37 15,207 12-27-2016, 06:35 AM
Last Post: Hosting.
  GFX Elites [Now Recruiting] Fragma 213 90,013 12-19-2011, 10:29 PM
Last Post: Oldskool.