Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
When did you start shaving?
I'm 15 and I'm shaving about once every two days. So I wanted to ask you guys when you started shaving (your face just to be specific).
I started when I was 17 ish although I didn't shave as often as you - Maybe once a week or two.

Now I shave about the same but because I enjoy a bit of hair lol.
[Image: komnewsig.png]
About two years ago. Can't remember my age at the moment. I'm just now starting to shave once every two days. I have such slow facial hair.
Honestly no need to shave as a teen except to get off facial hair which looks bad. Probably at like 13 ( I didn't have a full stache but better get rid of the hair than let it look bad.
I started at age 15 and was shaving around every two weeks. Now I am 16 and shave every week.
I don't really have a beard or anything but my mustache is growing out, and I don't want one D=
I started shaving when i was around 16-17 years old Big Grin
Don't try to act smart... i am smarter than you...Ninja
Around 15, once every month or two. Now I'm 17 and I shave once a week. I love to let it grow a bit, it gives me that older look xD, so I don't get asked for my ID that often Tongue
I started shaving at 12, Yes did, Never had no hair to shave but still kept doing it after 6 months of that Hello bumfluff 6months later hello beard Tongue
I started at 16 because I came to the realization that my shitty mustache looked horrendous.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  shaving my head bald Dr00p 6 572 12-12-2010, 07:21 PM
Last Post: Patrick