Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UMPlayer Theme - Created by Ace
[Image: iem22kReN.png]

Here's a UMPlayer theme I created personally using a darker theme as a template, but all of the button images and the menu stuff along with the CSS are my customizations, any feedback?

Reason i'm posting this here is because if I get requests, I might release it on the forum for download.
Looks very nice. I'd be very interested in looking at the source if you ever plan on releasing it.

I'll release it at some point for sure, maybe even later on today, it's just a mix of CSS and images, but I created the images myself in photoshop. I think it's a great media player. Supported by Mac, Linux, and Windows with 100+ Built in codecs to play various file formats from sound files to video files.
Only way that I know of to create a media player is through using the Windows Media COM. Which to be honest is quite pointless. So I'd be very interested in knowing how you went about making this.

Theme is really smart by the way.
No I didn't create the Media player, I just created the theme Fragma lol
Oh my bad, never heard of UMPlayer before so just assumed you did it all.
(08-20-2011, 11:30 AM)Fragma Wrote: Oh my bad, never heard of UMPlayer before so just assumed you did it all.

Nope lol, and I wouldn't use VB.net for a media player. Maybe Java or Delphi because both support more than just Windows mainly. If you program something in Delphi you can get compatibility with Mac, Linux, and Windows if you wanted.
It looks nice man. Keep up your good work and release it to community for testing.
Mad
It's cool, please feel free to share it with us, buddy.
Here's the released theme:
http://www.mediafire.com/?hsx5330zish5ot6