Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My New SF Avatar! [UPDATED] [2]
(08-20-2011, 05:12 AM)Jamieee Wrote: Her real name is Miley Cyrus. But she does play Hannah Montanna.
I don't mind, both are hot.
I head something about her being a lesbian? She got a tattoo or something on her ring finger that supported gay/lesbian activists rights, and there was quite a story on it.
(08-20-2011, 06:30 AM)Ace Wrote: I head something about her being a lesbian? She got a tattoo or something on her ring finger that supported gay/lesbian activists rights, and there was quite a story on it.

I did not hear this, I heard about her taking some semi-nude/sexy photos then they got leaked.
(08-20-2011, 06:42 AM)Saga Wrote: I did not hear this, I heard about her taking some semi-nude/sexy photos then they got leaked.

Unless they were sent off to some females she knew that's a whole different story in my perspective lol. The thing is all these circus paparazzi's get money for releasing information like that, and the majority of people (me anyway), don't really give a crap about whether or not they did something like that. The funniest part for me is seeing everyone's response to something like that, such as: "Oh, good god, that's horrible, she's such a horrible person I can't believe she did that, who does that?", when in reality, i'm sure ton's of average people that aren't famous trying to hide it would have done something like that as well. We just make a bigger deal out of it because she's famous, and which also means she's supposed to be "perfect".

Things like that almost make me embarrassed that i'm human too lol. Not that anyone here would care about it, but i've met lots of stupid people in my life that I just shake my head at. Some of our world leaders would be a few of them too which is even more sad.

Back on topic, it's a good avatar, but it's a little pixelated around the edges. It's a good effect, but you should consider choosing a different blending option since a shine over a silver colored object is not gold/yellow, the glow/shine should change color from a lighter white/grey shine to a gold shine as it hits the gold colored "F".
The avatar seems really nice but the lightning is really big you should make it smaller.
It can be faster, but in the end slower so it feels like it is doing it in the back.
Hope you understand the rating is 7/10 though.
That is pretty sick.

Nice work Thumbsup
The avatar is pretty nice , I wish I could do anything in Photoshop. :/
Thanks guys, and it only took me a couple of minutes to make. Also found the tutorial on youtube.
[Image: idEJcpUFz.png]

If you can make it through the night, there's a brighter day. — Tupac Shakur
8/10. It looks great to me. I like the scan speed also.
[Image: 0xWVt.png]
It's decent for an avatar I like it. How long it take to make that?
Edit:Just read it took a couple of minutes. Tongue Great job nontheless.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  --|| GFX Resources ||-- [Fonts, Renders, Brushes & Tutorials!] Last Updated 08/08/10 Plutonium 20 10,425 11-27-2010, 04:18 AM
Last Post: AceInfinity
  Krazi [updated] Robbieava 13 1,859 09-26-2010, 10:29 AM
Last Post: Arеs
  [UPDATED] First Sig Deadmau5 13 1,848 09-19-2010, 07:37 PM
Last Post: Secret
  [UPDATED] media bkotz 14 1,303 08-17-2010, 11:51 PM
Last Post: bkotz
  [Updated] Rate Please!!! Nemmyy 18 3,006 08-03-2010, 09:52 PM
Last Post: Cannabis