Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Softmore?
Honestly, all years were pretty much the same for me. Except this year, senior year is the best. Easy classes and early release. Gotta love it.
Sig removed. Not appropriate for SF.
Hey dude, It's spelt sophomore. You should be fine. Just expect everything to be a little more difficult than last year.
[Image: swaganomics.png]
ice been a sophmore for the last like 8 weeks already... and its just more home work...
I was a Sophomore last year and it wasn't as hard as I expected.
If you survived Freshman year, I am sure that you can make it through Sophomore year.

Just don't get lazy. =P
Sophomore is easy, Im in it now and its smooth.
Sophomore year is the same as Freshman year. Junior years sucks MONKEY NUTS! GAH I HATE IT!
For me the years get easier and less work. It may just be me or my school though. Always have one teacher who gives homework everyday and the rest never do.
Mostly everything is just a review. It should all calm down in the middle of the year. You will get used to it.
I still don't understand the concepts of Sophmores. Because I'm an Australian school kid. We just have Junior (5 years to 11 Years of age), Middle (12 years to 14 years old) and then Seniors (15 years to graduations, 18 years).
But I think, just expect more work!