Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Thinking About Suicide :'( I Need Help. Being Bullied At School.
Just be confident with yourself, and stand up to the idiot who is bullying you.
So far if all he has done is push you about, it seems to me like he's just trying to ACT tough, and is actually a bit of a softy.

Don't even contemplate committing suicide, as that is definitely not the best solution. So please get that thought out of your head. Good thing that you're letting people know about what's going on, because bottling stuff up just makes everything a whole lot worse.

You seem like a pretty decent, and intelligent guy, so I'm sure everything will work out ok for you.
(08-19-2011, 07:50 PM)Emotional™ Wrote: Well, my first day of school was great.
The second day was okay, until the end, a kid named Blake shoved me against the wall, hard.
The third day, he knocked my books out of my hands and pulled my hair.
The fourth day was better.. he shoved me against the wall though.
And today, he shoved me twice, and then after school, when I was about to leave to walk home.. he walked up to me and I said, "Don't freakin touch me." so then he shoves me, I said "You're about to piss me off!" and so he did it again and said, "What are you gonna do?" and then I just walked off. Then, I got to the Junior High, and I had an anxiety attack/Asthma attack. I didn't have my inhaler, luckily my friend was there to help me.

Anyways, I am being bullied, I have told my mother, and I am going to tell my case manager/counselor.

I have been thinking, would I be happier dead.
I know my signature says "Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem." but this isn't temporary!

I don't want to kill my self, I don't plan to.

I don't want to fight in school because I don't want to be expelled, or anything.

I don't want to fight outside of school, because it is dangerous, I could lose, and have no one to help me.

Anyways, what do I do?
I have been crying often, I am upset and, the next time he does something, I will probably go off.. I have anger management, the management part.. well, I should replace it with problems.

Bebe-pleure

its got to be hard getting bullied i wouldnt wish it on anyone but do you think killing youself is the right way to go because the lad wil think he has won and what i would do is fight fire with fire which means if he shoves you. you do it twice as hard if you do get expelled or anything then least you know you were sticking up for your self and thats the best thing to do Smile x
The best way to deal with the bully is fudge back with him! Getting beat up for trying to beat up the bully is MUCH better then killing yourself! Seriously! Fight back, even if you don't win, you will get lots of respect from many people!
Suicide is never the best option. Don't consider it.
I had a close friend of mine commit suicide because he was being bullied.
Anger is never the ebst option either. Even if it would feel good
beating him hard, it won't solve it. Telling the counselor would be good.
And if you have a person of trust, you can talk to them about this too!
Maybe this sounds corny, but try to find some motivation or a reason to be happy.

This has been resolved.
Thank you all for your help.
[Image: sighype.gif]
Listen...
Don't kill youself.
The best thing to do is kick him or grab him in the nuts. Somewhere where no one sees you two. Hit it and hit it hard. Once he's on the ground he's all yours.
Don't say that's a pussy ass move. When he's on the ground, you fudge him up.
Then when the teacher or principal asks what happened...say he tried to hit me first.
Then say....Teachers don't put an end to this. And I can't do anything? Telling a teacher....Maam/Sir, that's no longer a solution. I don't want everyone to call me a rat.
What I did there...was self defense. Ok? You disagree....So, ask your self this, if someone punches you, or harasses you you aren't gonna do anything. You're going to tell a teacher???
(08-31-2011, 02:00 PM)Emotional™ Wrote: This has been resolved.
Thank you all for your help.

Glad we could help, good luck man.

If you need anymore help just ask.
[Image: 03bD3.png]
Sorry to hear about your situation. A lot of kids get bullied, but I have never seen it first hand. Honestly, it might seem like a pussy move, but I would tell someone of higher authority. Like a teacher, counselor, or principal. They should take care of it.
Sig removed. Not appropriate for SF.
4 days of bullying is nothing, and that isn't even a big deal whats happening. Wait until your older and crap rolls around, this is just childs play.

Think twice before being an idiot.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Suicide Prevention Solidify 143 47,312 05-31-2014, 02:53 AM
Last Post: arnoldbrame
  My Girlfriend just committed Suicide Modern 28 10,367 03-13-2013, 11:57 AM
Last Post: Dubai
  Contemplating Suicide. Nonac 3 893 02-14-2013, 10:19 PM
Last Post: System Meltdown
  Suicide Attempted [3x] Winter™ 22 3,419 01-11-2013, 10:34 AM
Last Post: Delete This Sorry
  I was threatened and "bullied" Infinity∞ 1 637 04-07-2012, 04:46 PM