Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Windows live won't download?
I installed it but messanger didn't work. I removed everything from my computer and it still doesn't work. I even deleted the registry things.
Why are you changing the registry around with your computer's current state? If you don't know what you're doing you can only make your system even worse to deal with.
I only deleted what the guy on the phone said to do, guy from windows trying to help.
You might have corrupted your operating system, thus you might need to reinstall Windows. Never mess around with the registry.
[Image: X55I7.png]
The guy from microsoft told me to... wtf?
(08-19-2011, 02:52 PM)Saga Wrote: I only deleted what the guy on the phone said to do, guy from windows trying to help.

Before I need to say this again, don't go by what these idiots are telling you. Honestly, doing anything to the registry and deleting entries won't solve anything on your computer if your files are corrupted in your System32 folder. I don't know what kind of drugs they were having before their support sessions they were giving you, but honestly I think they are complete idiots. You need to get a refund from the person that messed up your computer to begin with if it stopped working after whatever that guy did to it from the Geek Squad
(08-19-2011, 02:56 PM)Ace Wrote: Before I need to say this again, don't go by what these idiots are telling you. Honestly, doing anything to the registry and deleting entries won't solve anything on your computer if your files are corrupted in your System32 folder. I don't know what kind of drugs they were having before their support sessions they were giving you, but honestly I think they are complete idiots. You need to get a refund from the person that messed up your computer to begin with if it stopped working after whatever that guy did to it from the Geek Squad
It was free, sadly this sucks.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  3rd User Account with Admin won't Run Applications ChuckR 1 877 03-03-2014, 09:47 AM
Last Post: ChuckR
  Task bar won't Hide Chief 3 1,852 08-03-2011, 01:22 AM
Last Post: Viruz
  [How-To] Install Windows 7 and live to tell about it flAmingw0rm 12 2,897 07-28-2011, 03:07 AM
Last Post: Analyze™
  Windows won't load dvorak on login screen Annuit Coeptis 9 6,130 07-10-2011, 10:50 AM
Last Post: Sam
  Windows Won't Shutdown/Restart MasterZuFu 1 608 04-17-2010, 02:12 AM
Last Post: I Am Divine