Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Delete this please
Just find someone who trusts you and they are more than a "real friend".
[Image: theprotector.jpg]
Honestly, sometimes I feel like I don't have any real friends either, but I keep trying to keep my spirits up.
-DeathxXxAwaits
That's just life man... everyone tries to f*ck you in the *ss every time you turn around...
I guess sometimes its better to be anti-social in real life, since internet friends can't screw you the way irl ones do..
So yeah it doesn't matter that much, since real friends are hard to find.
I suggest going out more, pretty sure you're not the only one and you'll find some guys/girls sharing the same hobbies as you do.
As I said they're hard to find, but not impossible, you should just stop waiting for THEM to find you, start looking.
There will always be someone out there.. ALWAYS, you just have to find them.

[Image: sighype.gif]
(07-24-2011, 05:21 PM)Wellbloud Wrote: Hello, i am not sure why im posting this here, and im not sure if anybody will read it whole, because it is kinda long with not really great grammar.. but i feel like someone of you could help with some advice, also im sorry for my English, but i hope you will understand. .)

Now, whats my problem.. i never had problems with friends as i remember, i never really cared about friends. When we moved from the house, i was still on the PC playing games. When i get internet i started playing thing named SecondLife and i started meeting lots of people, and my first Girlfriend. I felt really great, always had lots of people around me, and my Girlfriend that was aviable for me like 24/7. It was year 2008 to 2010, through these years our community in Secondlife stopped, most of friends no longer play it, but i still had my GF so i never really cared.

In 2010 i lost her. I broke up with her, because it was no longer "fun", we had nothing to talk about anymore, se we just kept talking about
same things every day. It was very big mistake, well, it was my first relationship, even "internet only". From that point i had to look for some new friends, and i started more looking to Real Life, through all the years
i kept only one RL friend that was the most intelligent (as i thought). I didnt really liked my class... they were all just going out, talking about shows in TV, making fun of stupid things, and i was used to talk on some other level, they all seemed so stupid for me. Well, i still had the one friend, we were calling on skype like all day, playing games, sometime going out etc.

After some time we argued and not talked for like half an year. He found new friends (from my class and the second class) that i never liked too much, an he started going out with them etc. When we started talking again, he more talked with them than me.. that was the point i first started feeling that "lonely". Well, i decided to join them (group of 6 guys) and it was no problem, we started going out etc. but it was just "friends for fun" i didnt felt like i can talk with them about my problems, or talk about some serious things, so i still felt lonely.

Now, we go party sometimes once a month, but still i dont feel really good with them, like the real friends with whose i can talk about my problems etc. We was on lots of actions, like musical festivals etc. On one action i started with my new GF (from class, we sometimes talked in school) but.. well, it is more than problems, and we will maybe break up soon. And, well thats the problem, i feel lonely and not popular.
Like this week we were on action in house and when someone came away for like minute they started asking where he is, when i came away, nobody was looking for me.. or i was standing, and nobody came to me and to start talking. Im on facebook like all the time, and usually nobody will start chat with me randomly. Or now we are playing MC with one group of people, and they always make a calling group, but not invite me. When i ask they add me and we talk very good, for vely long to night, but next day the same... Today, they went out and didnt even told me to go too...

I dont know, maybe i want too much, maybe it is normal, but i dont think so. When i have some serious problem, i never stress about it when i for example call with my friend etc. But im feeling depressed even if i dont have any problem but nobody "cares" about me. I have no motivation for future, without the "real friends" around me. I dont know, is it normal? Because when i look on others, they seem so popular for me.. but GF also told me, that she was always suprised how am i popular in class. Well, thats true, people was sitting around my table and we were having fun, but just the fun, i was always the "funny guy", but nothing more... and that does not make me feel not lonely, like nobody understand me...

i have that same feeling. A while ago my friends started doing drugs. LSD, meth, weed, all of it. They did want to hang out any more and slowly went out of my life. if your wondering what i did about it....I can't really tell you because I'm still trying to figure out what I should do.

You just need to go make new friends thats all. Even a bad friend can be there for you sometimes. For now stay close to the friends you do have and try to make new ones. If you need a place to make friends churches, schools, dances, and sporting events are all good places to meet new friends.
You'll find friends eventually, it's normal.
[Image: 0xWVt.png]
(08-19-2011, 03:55 AM)Christy™ Wrote: You just need to go make new friends thats all. Even a bad friend can be there for you sometimes. For now stay close to the friends you do have and try to make new ones. If you need a place to make friends churches, schools, dances, and sporting events are all good places to meet new friends.

I totally agree with Christy. Keep your current friends, and try to get some new in the meantime.Superman
Im trying.. when i get to talk to someone... we keep contact for like 4 - 5 days... than it looks like he is no longer interested etc. ... today i have been for a week still sitting home... nobody invited me to go out.. and when i ask, everyone just thinks out something why he cant... im not used to this... i always had lots of things to do.. this is killing me...
just find some new people and talk to them. You should have a couple friends that are there for you.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Delete please. /Advice about girl? Wellbloud 11 1,164 08-11-2012, 07:28 AM
Last Post: Wellbloud
  Please delete Juicy Booty 11 2,259 01-17-2012, 09:21 AM
Last Post: Starstruck
  [Delete] Kye 13 1,346 12-02-2010, 08:10 PM
Last Post: Gadget
  Delete account please welsh_emo 7 982 10-02-2010, 06:37 PM
Last Post: Albanian