Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Financial Crisis
Anyone think were looking at a repeat of the recession

http://adf.ly/2sIYl Omg
You have to try and get money from people out of that link too?
Haha We could be in for tough times! gotta pay the bills somehow!Ninja
You are in the US or CAN? Lots of things are probably going to happen in the future. Shortages of clean water and probably oil too for example, which will shoot the price up for those resources. Just by doing that there could be conflict between countries and a whole bunch of other things will go up in price as well for all of the things that use those resources. It's inevitable anyway, for the stupid people at the top trying to milk all the money they can out of consumers though, it will take a crisis for them to decide that it's not going to work forever.
Australia Mate....not like the current state of the stock market got a lot of money invested! on the upside could be a good time to pick up some bargain shares!
You guys had a flood a while back, which would have affected a lot of things I could imagine. I can't remember what part of Australia got the worst of it
Yeah the flood was in queensland in the north, pushed the price of groceries up and stocks down, i was lucky not to get hit with the floods.
One day Earth will be inhabitable and we will be nomads flying around space in huge spaceship colonies moving from planet to planet.

On a brighter note, there has always been financial crisis's around the world, it's nothing new. The media tends to make things sound worse than they actually are, which isn't to say that things aren't bad, but you can't spend your life worrying about money all of the time. Everyone just needs to sit back, relax, and live each day as it comes. Smile
ThumbsupThumbsup Good Advice! ThumbsupThumbsup we might be visiting planets like we visit countries! ......some day!Superman
(09-24-2011, 05:02 AM)akmal Wrote: Yeah the flood was in queensland in the north, pushed the price of groceries up and stocks down, i was lucky not to get hit with the floods.

glad to hear you didn't get hit man, hope all is well