Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Google ads Question?
Does google have to approve your website before you start to make money with google ads? because i want to put them on my site and how much do you make when someone clicks you ads? Thanks
Yes Google Ads first has to approve your website. Than you can start making money.
Yes it have to approve the site before they accept you. Thanks.

[Image: tumblr_l1q0cxbD0h1qzjz68o1_250.gif]

(08-21-2011, 10:40 AM)0ld_F4T_N!gg4™ Wrote: Yes it have to approve the site before they accept you. Thanks.

I'm curious why you should answer to this guy when his account is already closed ? I see you're just trying to raise your post count with useless posts.
You submit your website to them. Im not sure 100% if they even look at it.
Sig removed. Not appropriate for SF.
Yes you need to be 100% approved before you can make any money! it usually doesn't take very long tho and is worth the wait!
Yes google will accept your website then only you can place ads and usa/uk clicks pay more .
First they must aprove your account, and about the aernings it depends on countrys
They must approve your account first. If you got problems with getting approved, PM me.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  $0.00 Clicks from Facebook Ads?? Proof Inside - High Quality U.S. Traffic! MicroSoldier 6 5,470 05-29-2011, 08:34 PM
Last Post: Confusedhatter
  Clicking Ads for money? Gregarious 9 1,173 01-16-2011, 09:44 AM
Last Post: azzerom