Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If you sign under my ref link I will personally help you to earn money [$400 a month]
Fellow members,

Today I have decided to personally teach people that will sign under my referral link. Teaching will be done over MSN. I would like serious people that are willing to work hard! Don't think I will give you an "easy way" to earn. It's a normal method, I made a tutorial here. I will personally help you, so it will be a lot more easier than just reading my tutorial and earning. I can help you to find niches, help you to boost videos, etc. Remember, it wont be easy to make a good amount of money at the beginning. It will take time. Keep in mind, I don't want to spend hours and hours tutoring you, and then find out that you are going to give up because there is too much hard work.

You can see my earnings as proof in this spoiler. (Click to View)

Note: If you already have a FileIce account, this isn't for you. I can only tutor you if you become my referral, and having more than one account on FileIce is against the ToS and you will be caught and banned. I have already 40 referrals, mostly for Hackforums.net, so you might already be in my list. If you have already an account, PM me with your account name to see if I have you in my referral list. If you got denied or have already an account not under my referral link, I can accept Share Cash unless you provide me proof that you got denied or have already an account not under my referral link. So if this is the case, I wouldn't mind that you use Share Cash, so PM me.

My referral link: http://fileice.net/?index=e9d2d41d8f117a610f26

After registering on my referral link, use this application to apply. I can't personally help all the people on my referral link, I have a life. That's why I am asking you to submit an application. I will choose around 5 people and see how things will go. Then I might choose more.

Code:
[b]FileIce Username:[/b]
[b]Why do you want iMario as your tutor?:[/b]
[b]Are you willing to work hard and never give up?:[/b]
[b]Did you fully read OP?:[/b] (Before the "How to register on FileIce.net?" part)

How to register on FileIce.net?

As you may notice, FileIce is in a Beta stage. So not everyone will be able to register. I will help you to get accepted on FileIce.

First, got to the "Registration Page." After that, click on "Click here to apply for a beta account."

[Image: ibVpORMUP.PNG]

You should get the Beta Application Form. To get accepted, you simply need to submit an honest application. So to start, put your name & email. Always use REAL information.

Next one is "Your affiliate marketing experience". This is about your experience with websites similar to FileIce. As example, Share Cash. You might have used Share Cash before? State it here. If you have no experience with affiliate marketing, just say it.

Next one is "Your marketing methods". This is the method you use to earn money. If you have no experience with it, obviously you have no method. Well, you will soon use the Youtube method by signing under my referral, so say you will use the Youtube method.

"Monthly marketing income ($US)" is how much you make monthly in marketing. No explanation needed.

The website one is optional. If you have a website that you can use or you already use for affiliate marketing, simply put it here.

Finally, click on the submit button. You will need to wait for acceptance or denial email. Can take up to 48 hours. When you receive the acceptance email, provide the information they will ask you. After that, you are done.

If you ever got denied, PM me. I will give you another referral link for another website.

Big vouch for iMario. He's great teacher and will make you great monetizer! Smile
[Image: 1hacksyea.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Earn money and buy stuff off amazon no money Speedkiller23 1 1,176 11-30-2013, 11:04 AM
Last Post: Todd
  superUPL.com - PPD earn up to 35$ per 1000 views and PPS earn up to 50% of each sale. superUPL 0 1,073 03-11-2013, 09:40 AM
Last Post: superUPL
  How-To: Earn money on Linkbee + Adf.ly Combined! Thirteen 11 4,705 11-11-2011, 12:01 PM
Last Post: ndtdnc
  [New] Earn Money Just by Referring People [Easy $$$] [PayPal] Bok1ca 1 2,077 09-11-2011, 08:18 AM
Last Post: -Elite-
  ★█► Make Money Online ($5000 a month), This is a great opportunity for beginners! ◄█★ tubby1 1 1,264 08-13-2011, 04:21 AM
Last Post: Scream