Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Be Careful Of Your Updates! [Important Information]
Actually that was a raised idea on my forum as well

Even if they had to use something as simple as A=1, B=2, etc... And the total unique key ID would have to be something like 50 in sum. If it wasn't then they input key on the phone would return a voiced message "This key is invalid, please make sure you entered it correctly." This would raise less suspicion if they had inputted the wrong key given, making it seem more legit.

After all that process, it would give you another key to put back into the application (A random spoken key with some standardized value again) And if the trojan recognized that value hidden behind that unique key, it would unlock your computer. The key doesn't have to be Unique to each computer, it could be a random generated key with a hidden value that only the trojan would recognize...

If they thought about that for this trojan of theirs, I think it would have been a perfectly engineered malware "system".

The only thing needed would be a phone bot that could calculate random ID's with a hidden standard value that both the phone bot and the trojan could recognize. Then it wouldn't' matter what key was inputted to the phone bot, and what key was received by the phone bot, but each would be different.
Im on Vista Smile But thanks for the heads up.
(08-26-2011, 06:45 AM)com975 Wrote: Im on Vista Smile But thanks for the heads up.

It doesn't matter what OS you use, you can still be at risk with this
Thanks for the warning, I would never have thought about this. Good job.
[Image: 2.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Batch] Quick Drive Information Script (Created by AceInfinity) AceInfinity 17 6,519 02-09-2012, 08:10 AM
Last Post: AceInfinity
  BitLocker Drive Encryption [Information Guide 2] Sam 5 1,346 05-30-2011, 06:28 AM
Last Post: Sam
  Windows Information Batch File AceInfinity 0 1,340 05-20-2011, 11:49 PM
Last Post: AceInfinity
  [Information] Data/Bits/Binary groovybluedog 0 648 07-11-2010, 04:59 PM
Last Post: groovybluedog
  Important Run Commands zone 4 1,749 11-09-2009, 11:04 PM
Last Post: zone