Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sameung?
I wonder why noone here talks about the Saneung Galaxy S II..
I heard about it during summer in Hong Kong. There are a lot of ads about it.

Its thinner than iphone 4, when a dual core processor, 8MP camera.

What do you think?
Is it not Samsung? And yeah i owned one there are really really good.
Ya, is Samsung, spelled wrong. I wish I have it, but I never heard people say anything about it in my place (America).
(08-13-2011, 04:31 PM)intel 4004 Wrote: Ya, is Samsung, spelled wrong. I wish I have it, but I never heard people say anything about it in my place (America).

It is a really good phone it is every thing any one needs, trust me you will be happy with it if you get it.
Can you only get it in japan? Or what I like in America to.
Blackhat Will generate 10,000 unique traffic to your site for $10.

My name is FISH.
It looks pretty nice, I might look into it.
[Image: 0xWVt.png]
It's good but not as the iPhone, actually I owned one a month or two ago. I sold it and bought an iPhone.
My mom owns that phone, I personally own the HTC Inspire. I could tell you all the reasons why it's better than an iPhone just based on the operating system. Or how it's screen is much larger than the iPhone's but I won't. It's a great phone and I've really been impressed with it. I've owned iPhones before and in my opinion compared with the android and 4G phones out now Apple is producing rubbish.
spelt title wrong lol, also talk about the iphone, only thing to talk about nowdays lol
first of all i want to say that you spell wrong it's Samsung now talk about S II it is really good phone because it gives you HD recording in video and HD image quality with it's 8 mega pixel camera and other good android application so it's batter than I phone 4 Pirate Superman