Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite Video Editing Program ?
Hey everyone I was curious what your favorite video editing program was. I personally use A LOT of Adobe Premiere in my classes because I work for the school news. :]
-DeathxXxAwaits
I've been using Premiere Elements lately but started out with Windows Movie Maker, as basic as it is, still a pretty good program for novice editing IMO.

However, eventually you reach the point where it's not powerful enough as you're pretty limited and at this stage, I'll probably have to kick it up a notch as Elements is quite limited as well when compared to the more advanced programs and I think after some more training, I'll make the switch.
gaming forum for n00bs and pros alike.
I heard good stuff about the Windows Movie Maker. I haven't tried it but you should.
(08-13-2011, 12:15 AM)Dragon45 Wrote: I've been using Premiere Elements lately but started out with Windows Movie Maker, as basic as it is, still a pretty good program for novice editing IMO.

However, eventually you reach the point where it's not powerful enough as you're pretty limited and at this stage, I'll probably have to kick it up a notch as Elements is quite limited as well when compared to the more advanced programs and I think after some more training, I'll make the switch.

I've been using it for about a year, and going onto two years soon and its not that bad. I am a very novice video editor honestly.

(08-13-2011, 12:16 AM)Art Wrote: I heard good stuff about the Windows Movie Maker. I haven't tried it but you should.

You are kidding right?
-DeathxXxAwaits
For video editing alone I used After Effects, Final Cut Pro, MPEG Streamclip, and Camtasia Studio.
I ether use Sony Vegas Pro 9.0 or Windows movie maker, i think they are the best definitely.
I started out with Windows Movie Maker, but am now trying to learn more about Sony Vegas Pro 10.0
I use a mixture of Camtasia and Vegas. Both are so good. Haven't got a hold on any Adobe stuff.
Mine Is Sony Vegas Pro 9 So Far Smile
I prefer Sony Vegas 8.0 pro, but I also use 9.0 and Adobe after effects for Video editing.

I also use a few 3d modeling programs to create some effects/models for the videos =)
[Image: komnewsig.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Video Editing Icon 6 1,819 11-24-2019, 09:04 PM
Last Post: samsmithgeek001@gmail.com
  Looking for someone to teach me basic editing Rуan 6 2,735 05-29-2012, 10:13 PM
Last Post: Deity
  Sound Editing Progam crovaxND0 13 2,180 01-06-2012, 12:44 PM
Last Post: Pikachu
  Video Editing Help? Epicly 11 2,910 12-23-2011, 05:39 PM
Last Post: Hydroxyde
  Beginning Video editing ! whyme? 17 3,682 11-01-2011, 10:21 PM
Last Post: Nexum