Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fragma Custom VB.NET Theme
This looks very nice. Will you release this in the future?
Download link to the whole project is now in the original post.

I thought giving you the whole project would make things a little easier for those who are fairly new to coding themes.
Note that the actual theme file is the Class file, so if you want to use the theme on a different project, simply add the Class file, build the theme, and the controls will appear in the tool box for you to drag and drop onto your form.
This looks pretty good, even know i don't know what it is or what it does :/
(08-13-2011, 03:29 AM)MrTylerHaz Wrote: This looks pretty good, even know i don't know what it is or what it does :/

I just did release it....
(08-13-2011, 03:34 AM)Fragma Wrote: I just did release it....

I edited my post as soon as i posted it, i did not mean to type that....
It's a theme... As the title and majority of posts state..
If you're after that feather award, you might want to think about upping the quality of your posts.
Looks pretty good Fragma, with that icon you have regardless of what the icon is from, it looks like it could be used as a CD/DVD Burning application theme. Maybe it's just the icon lol... But the theme itself would fit pretty well anyway i'm thinking.

I wanted to look into something to do with media encoding like that. Perhaps my next newest big project?
(08-13-2011, 03:43 AM)Ace Wrote: Looks pretty good Fragma, with that icon you have regardless of what the icon is from, it looks like it could be used as a CD/DVD Burning application theme. Maybe it's just the icon lol... But the theme itself would fit pretty well anyway i'm thinking.

I wanted to look into something to do with media encoding like that. Perhaps my next newest big project?

Yeh the icon is a cd/dvd burning icon. I only really chose it because I thought it looked good with the theme.
I've also been thinking about doing some sort of media related application, perhaps we could work on something together sometime.
(08-13-2011, 04:04 AM)Fragma Wrote: Yeh the icon is a cd/dvd burning icon. I only really chose it because I thought it looked good with the theme.
I've also been thinking about doing some sort of media related application, perhaps we could work on something together sometime.

Sounds decent, my main thing was to try and check which windows messages get sent in for detecting a new CD or DVD. I started doing that a while back, and I have one that does detect it as a "Device" or some kind of removable Media. Now I just have to filter them out to make sure that it only checks for new found data in the drive and not something on a USB port or anything like that.

I'm always up for group projects though whenever I've got some spare time
(08-13-2011, 04:14 AM)Ace Wrote: Sounds decent, my main thing was to try and check which windows messages get sent in for detecting a new CD or DVD. I started doing that a while back, and I have one that does detect it as a "Device" or some kind of removable Media. Now I just have to filter them out to make sure that it only checks for new found data in the drive and not something on a USB port or anything like that.

I'm always up for group projects though whenever I've got some spare time

Sounds pretty good. I've never really done a group project before so I don't really know how we would go about doing it. Definitely something to think about though. We could even get a few other guys on SF involved.

Thanks for all of the positive feedback on the theme anyway guys!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [VB.Net] Theme Steam HF~Legend 0 2,079 07-01-2012, 05:42 PM
Last Post: HF~Legend
  [PREVIEW] Reactor VB.net Theme Virtuous 9 4,176 12-07-2011, 09:37 PM
Last Post: AlbinoShadow
  What's your favorite VB.NET Theme? Zombot 6 2,686 11-16-2011, 06:25 AM
Last Post: TalishHF
  Pack theme [vb net] HF~Legend 4 7,676 11-16-2011, 06:21 AM
Last Post: TalishHF
  Get Cool Custom Buttons [VB.NET] [Source] Vorfin 30 10,592 04-02-2011, 01:49 PM
Last Post: h4yr0