Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
SF Coders Official Group [Applications: OPEN!]
Posting just 4 characters isn't going to be getting you anything but a ban ayway buddy, sharpen up your posts a lil'.

Also that rule is standared, even if I didn't want that I'd still have to. It's set by Omni.
Lol, I would apply if I had the minimum amount of posts Smile.

I'll be sure to come back to this thread once I get there.

I'm not here for the award like most people, so I just don't go around spamming, so it may be a while, but at least I will have the knowledge that I didn't go around spamming for 100 posts, lol.
Chase your dreams, and if it doesn't work, dream a new dream. -Louis “Coach” Presutti
Great, that's good to know. We could always do with that one more active member. I look forward to your reply.
We need more members, i would love to see this group become an actual group on SF where we can share our ideas, programs, and other things inside our own sub-forum.
[Image: iddyEs.png]
(08-28-2011, 10:56 AM)Coding Support Wrote: We need more members, i would love to see this group become an actual group on SF where we can share our ideas, programs, and other things inside our own sub-forum.

If you know any members who can code, please forward them to this thread.
(08-06-2011, 01:14 PM)BreShiE Wrote: Our Goal:

The goal of SFC (SF Coders) is to create a unique group of coders who are willing to support and bring amazing content to this forum, we're are looking for the best of the best, although it doesn't matter how good you are, it's not a requirement.
Don't want to sound mean, but please fix the "we're" to "we" or remove the "are" and keep "we're."

I plan on trying to join as soon as I hit 100 posts. What do you consider coding?
(08-31-2011, 04:18 PM)FireMonkeyFun Wrote: Don't want to sound mean, but please fix the "we're" to "we" or remove the "are" and keep "we're."

I plan on trying to join as soon as I hit 100 posts. What do you consider coding?

Scripting, C, C++, .NET, etc... Basically whatever is considered a programming language. Even Registry scripts
(08-31-2011, 04:18 PM)FireMonkeyFun Wrote: Don't want to sound mean, but please fix the "we're" to "we" or remove the "are" and keep "we're."

This thread took me over 2 hours to write, there was bound to be a mistake somewhere, thanks for letting me know. I'll fix it now.
What Can You Code:
mSL

Favorite Coding Language:
mSL

Will You Give Support To Fellow Coders:
Yes

How Many Hours Per Week Can You Be On:
Not sure, school just started.

Proof Of Your Coding Abilities:

Basic login script & admin only commands I'm working on making tutorials for, on my 3rd so far. So it's still pretty basic. I've commented on each line of the code.

PHP Code:
on $*:TEXT:/[!.`@]login */Si:#:{   
 //basic on text trigger

{ var %t .timer }  
//sets a variable as a timer

if ($2 != Example) { inc $+(%,invalid.,
$nick) | notice $nick Login wrong } 
//if the 2nd statement isn't 'Example' it adds to %invalid.
$nick (ex, %invalid.nickname 1,2,3,4)

if ($($+(%,invalid.,
$nick),2) > 4) { ignore -u15 $nick | %t 1 15 unset $+(%,invalid.,$nick) | msg $nick Black listed } 
//if they have 5 logins that were incorrect it'll ignore them and tell them they've been blacklisted

if ($2 == Example) { set $+(%,login.,
$nick) true | %t 1 7200 unset $+(%,login.,$nick) | unset $+(%invalid.,$nick) | msg $nick Login Correct } 
//if the password was correct, they'll be logged in. %invalid.nickname will be unset, and a timer is set to log them out in 2 hours.
}

on $*:TEXT:/[!.
`@]admin/Si:#:{ 
//basic on text trigger

if ($($+(%,login.,$nick),2) == true) { .notice $nick admin command.. }  
//if user is logged in they get this

else { .notice $nick You are currently not logged in or do not have access 
//if user is not logged in they get this

[Image: 2.png]
Alabama, I'm not familiar with this type of code, can you explain what it is? Also could I come on your TeamViewer (assuming you have it) and watch you code, just for proof.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Read] Group Information for Applications Omniscient 74 36,594 01-18-2020, 04:03 AM
Last Post: rickhart
  New Group - Aces Peter L 40 10,356 10-09-2014, 10:25 AM
Last Post: xadamxk
  Emotional Helpers Official Group Recruitment BlackChaos 8 2,644 04-16-2014, 04:38 PM
Last Post: Callum
  Geek Squad Official Announcement Grin 11 3,479 11-05-2012, 03:57 PM
Last Post: Nickelodeon
  Emotional Helpers [Official Group] -Closed! Sam 260 150,431 05-06-2012, 12:12 AM
Last Post: DAMINK™