Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
SF Coders Official Group [Applications: OPEN!]
(01-09-2012, 03:07 AM)AceInfinity Wrote: You don't go to school at age 16 or have homework to do? Huh
I have left school, I'm currently working as an IT Technician Apprentice at a construction company called Kier. I can prove this if I need to.
I have a lot of spare time at work and a good internet connection, I do tasks I need to but in any spare time I have I'll be online. I work 8 hours a day and then I go home and chill and oftern spend time on the internet. Mainly HackForums but SupportForums has become a new favourite for me, the members here are a lot higher quality and it is a great place.
(01-09-2012, 05:58 AM)TalishHF Wrote: I have left school, I'm currently working as an IT Technician Apprentice at a construction company called Kier. I can prove this if I need to.
I have a lot of spare time at work and a good internet connection, I do tasks I need to but in any spare time I have I'll be online. I work 8 hours a day and then I go home and chill and oftern spend time on the internet. Mainly HackForums but SupportForums has become a new favourite for me, the members here are a lot higher quality and it is a great place.

I was just wondering, because I found it odd, as most people don't have that much time to spare lol
Talish, there's no way to prove they're your programs, if you wouldn't mind going on TeamViewer for proof that you can code. Providing you can provide proof and that you stay active, I will accept you.
(01-09-2012, 08:36 AM)BreShiE Wrote: Talish, there's no way to prove they're your programs, if you wouldn't mind going on TeamViewer for proof that you can code. Providing you can provide proof and that you stay active, I will accept you.

I can vouch for Talish. He is a coder ;)
(01-09-2012, 08:36 AM)BreShiE Wrote: Talish, there's no way to prove they're your programs, if you wouldn't mind going on TeamViewer for proof that you can code. Providing you can provide proof and that you stay active, I will accept you.

Sure, I'm at work at the moment. If you ask me to write a snippet here I could give it a try, if not you can get me on teamviewer sometime tonight. Im in the UK and it's 9:04am right now I should be back home by about 10:00pm.

(01-09-2012, 08:53 PM)Diabolic Wrote: I can vouch for Talish. He is a coder ;)
Thank you Diabolic! Read your PM.
[Image: image.php]
I've been out all day myself mate, had a lot of crap to sort out today so either tomorrow or later on today I'll PM you and we can sort this out.
(01-10-2012, 10:53 AM)BreShiE Wrote: I've been out all day myself mate, had a lot of crap to sort out today so either tomorrow or later on today I'll PM you and we can sort this out.
Okay just pm me any chance you get and hopefully ill be online.
[Image: image.php]
SF Coders is still recruiting. Is there any new coders here on the forum?
(01-23-2012, 05:03 PM)BreShiE Wrote: SF Coders is still recruiting. Is there any new coders here on the forum?

I'm new to coding, but I doubt y'all will accept me because I'm just beginning Python. :/
(01-24-2012, 09:17 PM)SniperRiflezzzz Wrote: I'm new to coding, but I doubt y'all will accept me because I'm just beginning Python. :/

If Python is the only language you know, and you've only been learning it for a month or less, then you wont be accepted, sorry. Someone who's new to coding can't really give decent support to others.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Read] Group Information for Applications Omniscient 74 36,609 01-18-2020, 04:03 AM
Last Post: rickhart
  New Group - Aces Peter L 40 10,358 10-09-2014, 10:25 AM
Last Post: xadamxk
  Emotional Helpers Official Group Recruitment BlackChaos 8 2,644 04-16-2014, 04:38 PM
Last Post: Callum
  Geek Squad Official Announcement Grin 11 3,479 11-05-2012, 03:57 PM
Last Post: Nickelodeon
  Emotional Helpers [Official Group] -Closed! Sam 260 150,435 05-06-2012, 12:12 AM
Last Post: DAMINKā„¢