Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
123systems Hosting Cheap!
[Image: invoicelog.png]

Note:
I am just advertising for 123systems Hosting I have used them for over a month now and the support and serive I get is amazing.
123systems.net

[Image: Untitled.png]

[Image: YzwzC.png]
They actually look like pretty nice packages, what's the up time on them if you know?
well I have had my Hosting with them almost 2 months now. and not one down time.
also for $3.95 its fast also.
That sounds cool, I was about to buy reseller from NozHost.com for $10, I may look into this now instead, that's also a nice amount of bandwidth they give you for the price.
(08-06-2011, 06:48 AM)BreShiE Wrote: That sounds cool, I was about to buy reseller from NozHost.com for $10, I may look into this now instead, that's also a nice amount of bandwidth they give you for the price.

yeah man it is. I am just looking for a place that has cheap Windows VPS (RDPs)

only place i seen was santrex.net but cheapest is $19.
Don't they have cheap VPS hosting? It looks quite cheap to me.
Also I know someone on HF who sells RDPs for $2, they're quite slow though.
(08-06-2011, 07:46 AM)BreShiE Wrote: Don't they have cheap VPS hosting? It looks quite cheap to me.
Also I know someone on HF who sells RDPs for $2, they're quite slow though.

yes but they are hacked RDPs arnt they ?
I'm not sure, let me quickly check and I'll re-post.
I found the thread, but I can't post it here so I sent it to you via AIM.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Order GTHost.com Cheap KVM VPS Hosting - USA, Canada & Europe Locations! Droncaviar 0 282 01-08-2024, 10:16 PM
Last Post: Droncaviar
  Quality cPanel Hosting in Europe, Centohost + Free Bonuses, Cheap Pricing prairiedogSta 0 470 03-26-2023, 10:21 PM
Last Post: prairiedogSta
  Super Cheap Offshore Linux VPS Hosting In Netherlands - Professional Support! LibertyVPS 0 338 03-19-2023, 10:37 PM
Last Post: LibertyVPS
  Cheap VPS Hosting + RAID 10 Storage| Centohost.com Free DDoS Protection prairiedogSta 0 205 02-15-2023, 11:43 PM
  Quality cPanel Hosting in Europe, Centohost + Free Bonuses, Cheap Pricing prairiedogSta 0 193 12-08-2022, 09:51 PM