Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Spiders
I really dislike spiders, but cool collection!
Your spiders are cool looking, but they creep me out a bit. I do like spiders though.
I usually fear spiders , but yours look awesome and made me wish I'd have some too! Big Grin
Lol I always disliked spiders they are creepy. Are they poisonous?
I prefer snakes, but these are cool! Smile
[Image: 0xWVt.png]
Ooh those are creepy!
I used to have a tarantula that someone abandoned at a house after they moved.
I named him Hairy. Cool
They aren't poisonous to humans, although the peocilotheria regalis could make you pretty ill for a few days.

The trick is not to get bitten, if the Theraphosa blondi bit you it would do some damage, the fangs are like 1.5" long, it would go right through your hand lol Smile
omg, those damn spiders make my skin crawl, do you seriously have this in your house?
[Image: JCxFM]
(08-20-2011, 12:42 AM)abissnet Wrote: Please stop spamming all over the forum.

Offtopic:
You are just showing that you are an moron , you should stop posting this thing everywhere, you are not mod or admin here and don't try to act like that Nono..if you don't like anyone's post then just report it.. i am tired to see your stupidness everywhere on the forum.Are you 12 year old kid who is crying on other's post or you are trying to raise your post count by just accusing other peoples in every thread,don't you have any other thing to post ?

On topic:
fudge, spiders are the most creepy creatures on the earth.. i really hate them :O
i hate their so many eyes and legs Omg
Don't try to act smart... i am smarter than you...Ninja
Why on earth is everybody so scared of spiders? Lol...

They look awesome mate, and thanks for the spider shop links.
Oh and by the way, the 3rd one looks incredible!