Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Mark Zuckerberg
Hello everyone.

I'm Mark.

I started on HackForums with the name of GFX Joe, then Honey Badger, and then Mark Zuckerberg.

I enjoy going on HF, but the trolls can be annoying.

Anyways, I came on SF because I love helping people out. I used to go on yahoo answers and help with their irl problems all the time.

I was a top contributor until my account got banned for asking a phishing question. Unsure

Anyways, I love the emotional support section, because it is where I fit.

I love giving advice on things that fit under that category. I can't wait until there's more posts in there ;).

Anyways, I love writing and have a natural talent for it, so I may be in creative writing. See ya around :3
Hey Mark, welcome to SupportForums.
Welcome! & are you the real Mark?
Thanks everyone(;.

And, I only wish I was. :c
Welcome to the site Mark. I myself are from HF as well, you can search up my name if you would like to.
Oh I've seen you around on HackForums. Haha I've seen you in the Lounge allot of times.
But I've seen you with the alias GFXJoe in you know Pandas tinychat? Yeah I've seen you there a couple of times.
If you haven't changed on the occasions I've seen you then I would say. Big welcome Smile
(07-31-2011, 02:53 AM)TxJ0k3r Wrote: Welcome to the site Mark. I myself are from HF as well, you can search up my name if you would like to.
Thanks! And I know you (;
(07-31-2011, 04:18 AM)Boo‌ Wrote: Oh I've seen you around on HackForums. Haha I've seen you in the Lounge allot of times.
But I've seen you with the alias GFXJoe in you know Pandas tinychat? Yeah I've seen you there a couple of times.
If you haven't changed on the occasions I've seen you then I would say. Big welcome Smile

Haha, yeah I used to be in Pandas tinychat a lot.

And thanks ;)
Hey, welcome. I just saw your name on hackforums Smile
Hey man. Is your name really Mark to begin with because I thought Mark Zuckerburg made Facebook or something? LOL

Anyway hope you enjoy your stay and I am sure I will see you in the emotional section as well!
[Image: odILW.png]
I've seen you on HF i think. Good to see you ^^

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mark Topper here Mark Topper 0 386 04-25-2012, 12:44 AM
Last Post: Mark Topper